** 2008 NBA Western Conference Playoffs ** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** 2008 NBA Western Conference Playoffs **

What I find ironic is that, aside from Spurs fans, that nobody is picking the Spurs to win the title this year, let alone get out of the first round.

Least none that I've seen....and that's totally fine. To each his own.

It just seems weird though and I'm not 100% sure why that is. But hey, the media doesn't decide the games of course so it doesn't really matter.

I laughed out loud when Timmy made that shot. What a ****ing game

What I find ironic is that, aside from Spurs fans, that nobody is picking the Spurs to win the title this year, let alone get out of the first round.

Least none that I've seen....and that's totally fine. To each his own.

It just seems weird though and I'm not 100% sure why that is. But hey, the media doesn't decide the games of course so it doesn't really matter.

I laughed out loud when Timmy made that shot. What a ****ing game

Hey, I've given props for Udoka,Mighty Mouse, and KT. The Spurs ain't a sexy pick, but they get what they need. Now imagine if they didn't trade Scola...

I picked the Mavericks to win the title this season solely on the fact that i figured them to come out firing in the playoffs with something to prove after last years disaster. Also because it's an even ending year, the Spurs only win in odd years ;)

Hey, I've given props for Udoka,Mighty Mouse, and KT. The Spurs ain't a sexy pick, but they get what they need. Now imagine if they didn't trade Scola...

I'm not complaining or anything. An observation is what it is.

SA has never been a sexy pick but in previous years at least some in the media have sweated them.

I love being under the radar. It's kinda nice for a change

This doesn't surprise me at all. Media gave so much stupid attention to a declining Shaq who can't keep his *** off the bench and putting up pathetic numbers and minutes despite playing 6 quarters; and that Jason Kidd trade isn't so hot either, as he is getting lit up by Chris Paul, AGAIN. Only major trade that has made an impact is the Gasol trade, everyone else suffered trying to answer back at the Lakers with their own major trade.

Yet some of the underrated players like the Korver trade to Utah and the Kurt Thomas trade to San Antonio has turned out much more solid than the big name trades.

I said before on those threads on those major trades threads [Gasol, Shaq, and Jason Kidd], that I'd still pick San Antonio to come out of the West, though San Antonio and Los Angelas seem to be pretty even.

This doesn't surprise me at all. Media gave so much stupid attention to a declining Shaq who can't keep his *** off the bench and putting up pathetic numbers and minutes despite playing 6 quarters; and that Jason Kidd trade isn't so hot either, as he is getting lit up by Chris Paul, AGAIN. Only major trade that has made an impact is the Gasol trade, everyone else suffered trying to answer back at the Lakers with their own major trade.

Yet some of the underrated players like the Korver trade to Utah and the Kurt Thomas trade to San Antonio has turned out much more solid than the big name trades.

I said before on those threads on those major trades threads [Gasol, Shaq, and Jason Kidd], that I'd still pick San Antonio to come out of the West, though San Antonio and Los Angelas seem to be pretty even.

I call it ESPN-itis. Thanks to them, every dude out there seems to be brainwashed into riding LeBron James' jock 24/7.

They had everyone feeling the Phins would take Quinn last year and when they didn't, everyone freaked out and went nuts.

But did anyone really know why?

Better win this game otherwise it gets interesting.

And you know we don't like it interesting. We like it boring

2e51t3d-1.jpg

Tomorrow night!!

one of the worst officiating games ive ever witness tonight in the Lakers-Nuggets game...

disgusting.

I guess Shaq was not mad enough because he is known to do certain things when he is mad; like win championships.

Back
Top Bottom