2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish

They aren't going to get swept. Listen to me now...THEY WILL NOT BE SWEPT. You can believe me that when they get back donw here, Friday we will see a whole different Heat team and an even more Tenacious Wade. The other players will feed off of that. I need tickets to that game

Pierce, dagger to the heart. Can't believe how good the Celtics played. Gotta hand it to them. I still hate their guts though.

I like Spoelstra. Lets give him a year with a half way decent roster before giving up on him. Getting swept or going out in five sure is a lousy way to end a season but he got a five seed with a one man team, and that man came in out of shape and took 30 games to round into form. And against the Celtics hes lost the only other consistent offensive option on this team now that O'Neal can't hit a jumper. I thought he did a pretty good job in game 3.....he adjusted where Wade was getting the ball in the offensive sets. Unfortunately Wade spent all his energy in the first 45 minutes and couldn't finish it.

Wade is amazing....Riley, please get this man to stay in Miami. Please.....

Wade is amazing....Riley, please get this man to stay in Miami. Please.....

The Will of Wade

DwyaneWadefrontT1-1.jpg

Great game for Wade with 46 points!!! Riley really need to get him some help for next season... This is too much of a load for any star...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll admit, I thought it was over after we blew the 18 point lead and went down by about 5 or so.

Incredible effort by D-Wade. What a fun game to watch.

I'll admit, I thought it was over after we blew the 18 point lead and went down by about 5 or so.

Incredible effort by D-Wade. What a fun game to watch.

It was a very fun game to watch...Watching Wade just take control of the game and also watching the supporting cast having his back, playing like they wanted to win.

PLEASE RILEY...GET HIM TO STAY!

Back
Top Bottom