2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009-2010 Miami Heat Thread: Race to the Finish

Beasley's face after Wade dunked on KG.

20qaozo-1.jpg

Did any of you notice during the 2nd qtr..how the little Wade came out in the corner to buy season tix? Seriously, people aren't going to renew/buy season tix until we know your staying in Miami

Man Wade needs help! Is it just me or does it seem Beasley will show up for one game, then go into a hole for the next 10 :crazy:

The end of the game and you only have two starters left on the floor, Wade and QRich. And really, the only reason QRich is there is because Wright gets abused by Pierce.

I'm not going to be sorry to see O'Neal go......that performance was just beyond pathetic.

At least the offseason should be fun. This team could enter next season anything from a favored contender to the favorite to win the lottery.

I really don't see a median happening with this offseason. I think it'll be an extreme on one side or the other, like what you said.

We played hard against the Celtics but just didn't have the talent.

Tonight we officially begin the biggest offseason in franchise history, Riley needs to work his *** off.

Personally I hope we trade Beasley for a mid-late first rounder and a solid bench player. I was thrilled when we drafted him(actually wanted him over Rose... heh... heh) but he has been a major bust. I remember hearing one analyst say he could be a 20/10 player right out the gate. He's just too inconsistent. It's obvious the FO doesn't have any confidence in him considering they won't even play the #2 pick in the fourth quarter. I think that is a sign that they might move him considering this is the second year in a row they have done that.

Trade Beasley for a solid bench player and the best first rounder someone is willing to offer.

Sign Bosh to play center.

Resign Wade.

Resign Haslem and put him back as starter at pf(if we can win a championship with him at pf and a declining Shaq, we can win a championship with him and Bosh in his prime).

Use the two first rounders, second rounders, and remaining cash to find a PG and SF who can actually play and fill out the bench.

Dominate everyone for the next 5-6 years.

Personally I hope we trade Beasley for a mid-late first rounder and a solid bench player. I was thrilled when we drafted him(actually wanted him over Rose... heh... heh) but he has been a major bust. I remember hearing one analyst say he could be a 20/10 player right out the gate. He's just too inconsistent. It's obvious the FO doesn't have any confidence in him considering they won't even play the #2 pick in the fourth quarter. I think that is a sign that they might move him considering this is the second year in a row they have done that.

I wanted him over Rose as well.....not necessarily because I thought he'd be the better player but because I didn't see how Rose and Wade would coexist. I still don't, but at this point anyone would take Rose. Lopez should have been the pick......but can you imagine the heat Riley would have taken if he'd selected Lopez over Beasley? And I do think Beasley would have averaged 20-25 ppg and 6-8 boards on a bad team like the Grizzlies.

I think its still too early to give up on him, and there isn't enough interest out there amongst the rest of the league to get anywhere near equal value in return. The only way I'd say you do it is if dumping his 4 mil salary is what gets the Heat another star player. With the cap at 56 mil, the Heat are awfully close to being able to add two max contract players along side Wade. If they were able to dump Cook and Beasley off and get say Joe Johnson or someone of his ilk along with Bosh or Stoudamire, it would be well worth it.

I really really hope Wade stays...I'm going to say this over and over until its done lol

Do you think Riley is that dumb not to get Wade help and let him walk like that? I really hope something gets done.

Riley will try his best, and I believe Wade will recruit as well. But there's no guarantee. They both tried their best with Finley, Mo Williams, Sessions, and Odom, but all either went for the bigger paycheck or better opportunity. This time there is a level playing field when it comes to money, so you just hope the opportunity to play with Wade and south beach is appealing enough, since there's really nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom