2009 FinHeaven Draft. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009 FinHeaven Draft.

The Lions need a whole new identity. Which starts with a franchise QB.

Personally I am not too sure about Stafford, but scouts do rate him up there, and they gotta know something right?

We're hoping so. Otherwise, we're looking at another winless season. It was a tough decision between he and Mark Sanchez, but we felt that Stafford was the best bet at this point.

Luckily, we get to build some more with another pick in the 1st round.

can we do this in a new thread to keep it organzied? where the picks are made only

So I assume with Crabtree, the Rams are planning on releaseing Torry Holt under your watch?

The GM for the Chiefs (Emeraldfin) lives in Ireland (as do I). As its gone midnight here, he may not reply today. Just a heads up.

if im not on, can someone send me an aim message itll fed to my phone its : smkahuk my team is the bears

Ok guys I'm here will make the pick in about 10 minutes

With the 3rd pick in the 2009 NFL Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select.....

Aaron Curry: ILB Wake Forest

With the Chiefs reportedly reverting to 3-4 and defense being the main weakness last season, they are in need of a dynamic ILB and Aaron Curry fits the bill perfectly, soildifing the heart of the defense for years to come. Orakpo was tempting here because the Chiefs had the worst pass rush in the league last year, but I think I can nab a good OLB in the 2nd or 3rd.

Thigpen played very well last season considering the O-Line and WR's were average, so that is another reason why I choose to pick Curry ahead of Sanchez. With a new defensive system and the weakness of personnel at the Chiefs, I had to go with a top tier defensive player ahead of offensive.

Back
Top Bottom