2009 Miami Hurricanes Schedule | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009 Miami Hurricanes Schedule

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
It should be released today before noon.

I haven't but I have gotten a peak at it. I say that because it is definitely subject to change. There are 4 confirmed dates that we all know of.

10/3 Oklahoma
10/10 Florida A&M
10/17 @ Central Florida
11/28 @ South Florida

I'm guessing that the Labor Day game against Florida State gets done and is on the schedule today. And early looks at the schedule have the following:

9/12 BYE
9/17 Clemson
9/26 @UNC

Of course, this isn't in stone and could change by noon today.

Those first four games are BRUTAL,

@ FSU
vs. Clemson
@ UNC
vs. Oklahoma

I think Randy would take 2-2 right now.

I don't like drinking the Kool-Aid, But I think we go 3 - 1 out of those 4. We can't drop two in a row to Florida State. Clemson isn't as good as everyone likes to think they are. I know, I live in Clemson country and hear it everyday. Even their own fans and Alumni believe they're not as good as everyone talks them up. And this is the year that we beat North Carolina. It should have been last year but we gift wrapped a win for Butch Davis. Perhaps Jon Lovett can lend some insight into how to stop Butch Davis.

Oklahoma...pft...next.

Again, these are the first four games that I was given a couple of days ago. Monday I believe. These could very easily change by noon today. It's all on the ACC really.

I don't like drinking the Kool-Aid, But I think we go 3 - 1 out of those 4. We can't drop two in a row to Florida State. Clemson isn't as good as everyone likes to think they are. I know, I live in Clemson country and hear it everyday. Even their own fans and Alumni believe they're not as good as everyone talks them up. And this is the year that we beat North Carolina. It should have been last year but we gift wrapped a win for Butch Davis. Perhaps Jon Lovett can lend some insight into how to stop Butch Davis.

Oklahoma...pft...next.

Again, these are the first four games that I was given a couple of days ago. Monday I believe. These could very easily change by noon today. It's all on the ACC really.

I would love to see us go 3-0 and head into that clash against the Sooners with Jacory and company brewing with confidence from 3 big time ACC wins. A 3-0 start would do wonders for this team . . . definitely won't be a cakewalk tho.

Guess we will see at noon, the exact schedule . . . either way I am waiting to get my hands on a Bryce Brown Jersey . . . as soon as he commits . . . and rock it at a sports bar on labor day against FSU.

It got switched up a little bit from what I had and it's actually worse.

9/7 @ Florida State
9/17 Georgia Tech
9/26 @ Virginia Tech
10/3 Oklahoma
10/10 Florida A&M
10/17 @ Central Florida
10/24 Clemson
10/31 @ Wake Forest
11/7 Virginia
11/14 @ UNC
11/21 Duke
11/28 @ South Florida

WTF! im so tired of playing good teams right off the bat!

but you guys really have it rough the 1st 4 games. atleast FSU gets a 3 game break with Jacksonville State, BYU and USF.

It got switched up a little bit from what I had and it's actually worse.

9/7 @ Florida State
9/17 Georgia Tech
9/26 @ Virginia Tech
10/3 Oklahoma
10/10 Florida A&M
10/17 @ Central Florida
10/24 Clemson
11/7 Virginia
11/14 @ UNC
11/21 Duke
11/28 @ South Florida

I definitely would take that 2-2 now LOLOL

My god that is a tuff first 4 games of the schedule . . .@ are all time arch nemesis first . . . then at home against a team that kick our *** last year . . . then one of the toughest places in the country in Blacksburg and then against the BCS runner up in Oklahoma . . . . man if we can go 2-2 in that stretch, I think Canes fans should be very happy . . . the rest of that schedule is winnable.

That FSU game will set the tone for the season.

What a brutal schedule. 0-4 looks like a real possibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go Knights!! 10/17/09

I'm really looking forward to this game. Not because I want to hammer Central Florida lol, but because I never get to spend a fair amount of time in or around Orlando when I come to Florida. I've done my time in Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Tampa, Daytona Beach, and obviously Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, but never had a good opportunity to hang out in Orlando.

Any suggestions?

The game will be a great atmosphere, the bars around UCF aren't bad, and if you like to dance downtown is the place. Universal's city walk is good on the weekends too. And if you need a hotel to stay at I work at one 25 minutes from UCF, if I'm still here in October. And wait the u didn't destroy us in miami, both offenses were horrible and so was the game.

The game will be a great atmosphere, the bars around UCF aren't bad, and if you like to dance downtown is the place. Universal's city walk is good on the weekends too. And if you need a hotel to stay at I work at one 25 minutes from UCF, if I'm still here in October. And wait the u didn't destroy us in miami, both offenses were horrible and so was the game.

Seriously, that game in Miami...we all walked out feeling like we had lost. If you didn't know who won and came and spoke to me, you would have gotten the impression that we lost. It was the most depressing "win" I've ever experienced and it's not even close.

I'm not much of a dancer lol. I'm 30 now and even back when I was 21 I wasn't much of a dancer. I grew up on 80's Punk lol. What's the name of the hotel you work at? I'm going to need a hotel for a couple of nights. I'd like something close by the stadium. I'll be driving to Orlando from Upstate South Carolina, so 25 minutes from the stadium isn't all that bad I don't suppose lol. I'm looking to book my hotels early. Probably sometime this month.

I work in altamonte springs but there are closer ones and probably cheaper. Depressing win for you "WTF is up with the offense, I can be a better qb" loss for me.
I went up to Boston College to see UCF play and it was the same game, well BC looked better then Miami. No Offense. (no pun intended) It is true defense can not play 45 minutes and win. ha.

Yeah I'm really looking forward to the UCF game. It looks like a really nice stadium from what I've seen. Is it on campus?

Back
Top Bottom