2009 Miami Hurricanes Schedule | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009 Miami Hurricanes Schedule

I would like to go to that UCF game too. Will tickets be really hard to get? The schedule looks brutal. Our home opener is a Thursday Nighter on ESPN.

O YEA IT'S ON CAMPUS! sure as hell beats having to drive throw downtown to get to the citrus every saturday. Stadium could have been built better but i like it.

I would like to go to that UCF game too. Will tickets be really hard to get? The schedule looks brutal. Our home opener is a Thursday Nighter on ESPN.

Might be hard considering its Miami, but UCF fans are so flaky probably wont be hard to get some. but dont qoute me on that.

If you want tickets I can probably get you one. I can always request more than the two that I normally get but I always know people who have an extra or can easily get an extra. Plus, you're in the visitors section with the rest of the 'Canes. Last year I sat beside Darryl Sharpton's Mom and Dad and Anthony Reddick's brother and uncle quite often.

If you want tickets I can probably get you one. I can always request more than the two that I normally get but I always know people who have an extra or can easily get an extra. Plus, you're in the visitors section with the rest of the 'Canes. Last year I sat beside Darryl Sharpton's Mom and Dad and Anthony Reddick's brother and uncle quite often.

The thing is that I would need 2 or 3 since my parents wouldnt let me in to an opposing stadium by myself. Especially since I would have to go to Orlando and they wont just give me a ride there and you know what I mean. Also, is it cheaper to buy tickets from the U or to buy them directly from UCF(even if I have to sit in their section). I remember when Texas opened up their stadium that their fans were saying that it was cheaper to sit in the UCF section than buy them as the road team. And how much can you expect them to be?

The thing is that I would need 2 or 3 since my parents wouldnt let me in to an opposing stadium by myself. Especially since I would have to go to Orlando and they wont just give me a ride there and you know what I mean. Also, is it cheaper to buy tickets from the U or to buy them directly from UCF(even if I have to sit in their section). I remember when Texas opened up their stadium that their fans were saying that it was cheaper to sit in the UCF section than buy them as the road team. And how much can you expect them to be?

I really can't see tickets to that game being anymore than $60. But I could be wrong.

tough schedule, damn...looks like the Florida A & M game or Virgina will be the $1 game...(The $1 game is a game they choose every year and employees can purchase tix for $1, up to 6 tix with one ID) last year they had two $1 games, one for the opening/welcome to Dolphin Stadium and the Wake Forest game...If any of you have relatives who work for UM and want to go to the games, tell them to hook u guys up

I just realized that I effed up with this first schedule I posted. I left out the Wake Forest game. That game will be on Halloween.

Back
Top Bottom