*** 2010-11 NHL thread *** | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2010-11 NHL thread ***

Carcillo is an ******* too.

Game did not go as Bump intended. :(

Leafs beat the Sabres for what may be a meaningless victory. Still good to see we still have fight left.

Yeah, I think it's a little too late for the Leafs.
I'm actually stunned we are still alive in the race. This time last year, we had been eliminated for quite some time. We had a good start and a good finish this year. That middle stretch though was brutal. That's where the season was lost. Brian Burke is doing an excellent job though, and I think next year is the year we grab a playoff spot.

I'm actually stunned we are still alive in the race. This time last year, we had been eliminated for quite some time. We had a good start and a good finish this year. That middle stretch though was brutal. That's where the season was lost. Brian Burke is doing an excellent job though, and I think next year is the year we grab a playoff spot.
Next year I see the Leafs getting a 5-8 playoff spot.

This is totally unrelated to any of our teams, but I just saw that the Blues are beating the Wings 8-3 after only two periods. Wow.

Leafs beat the Bruins 4-3 in a shootout to move within 5 of the Rangers. In order to have any legitimate chance, we're going to have to win out. I think we have 4 games left, so even then, it's doubtful

Leafs beat the Bruins 4-3 in a shootout to move within 5 of the Rangers. In order to have any legitimate chance, we're going to have to win out. I think we have 4 games left, so even then, it's doubtful
If anything, it's good to see that they're still competing.

If anything, it's good to see that they're still competing.
Definitely. There is no quit in this team. It's unfortunate that they will narrowly miss the playoffs, barring a miracle of course. There is loads of young talent on this team though. I'm excited about the direction of the team and I truly think they are being built into a contender.

****! Still stuck at 98 points.

Pens lose to Lightning 2-1.

We outshot 'em 37-24 (with 17 shots in the third)

Furious finish first on the odd man shortie rush, then with the extra attacker ... But in the end, it was not to be. :(

Positive note: the #1 penalty kill in the league added 4 more kills in 4 chances.

Panthers on Saturday.

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Back
Top Bottom