***2010 NBA Free Agency Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2010 NBA Free Agency Thread***

Still think Lebron has his best chance of winning in Chicago. I don't see Wade and Lebron as complimentary pieces. Wade or Lebron and Bosh would be complimentary, but Wade and Lebron need the ball too much. Either would be better served with a shooter as a wing-mate along with a player like Bosh inside.

Wade and Lebron would be sick together..You already have matchup problems with a guy like Lebron to begin with...

So who do you put your best Defender on? Wade or Lebron?

Example...Heat Vs Laker..
Artest Guards Lebron- Win, Lebron
Kobe Guard Wade- Win, Wade

Lebron and Wade, dont really need the ball as much as you think..Lebron is great getting open with out the ball..

Also you know have two Great defenders on your team..

Still think Lebron has his best chance of winning in Chicago. I don't see Wade and Lebron as complimentary pieces. Wade or Lebron and Bosh would be complimentary, but Wade and Lebron need the ball too much. Either would be better served with a shooter as a wing-mate along with a player like Bosh inside.

agreed

Wade and Lebron would be sick together..You already have matchup problems with a guy like Lebron to begin with...

So who do you put your best Defender on? Wade or Lebron?

Example...Heat Vs Laker..
Artest Guards Lebron- Win, Lebron
Kobe Guard Wade- Win, Wade

Lebron and Wade, dont really need the ball as much as you think..Lebron is great getting open with out the ball..

Also you know have two Great defenders on your team..

lol bron is hardly known to be a great defender. a good help defender maybe, but not individual.

That's one of the dumber arguments that's been floating around for a while. I think that annoying stat guy Hollinger started this whole thing. Did noone watch the olympics?

The funny thing is that 4 yrs ago Heat fans were complaining that Wade was too deferential to Shaq. When these guys are given quality teammates they are both more than happy to see the offense run through another. Its just been the unfortunate case for Wade since Shaq left and Lebron his entire career that their teammates have been lacking.

Funny? Cause he was NBA all Defense in 2009-2010
and in 2008 - 2009

ok? he gets a lot of blocks form behind on fast breaks and such, that doesnt mean hes a great individual defender. shaq made the all defensive team 3 times and has never been a great defender

ok? he gets a lot of blocks form behind on fast breaks and such, that doesnt mean hes a great individual defender. shaq made the all defensive team 3 times and has never been a great defender

Come on now..You dont make all defensive team from getting a few blocks from behind..

And also I never said he was a great individual defender..just that he was a great defender..defender's play defense..Blocking shots off or on the ball is a good thing not a bad thing...

Come on now..You dont make all defensive team from getting a few blocks from behind..

And also I never said he was a great individual defender..just that he was a great defender..defender's play defense..Blocking shots off or on the ball is a good thing not a bad thing...

hes not a great defender though. a great defender is kobe bryant, and bron is NOWHERE NEAR CLOSE to being as good a defender as bryant

hes not a great defender though. a great defender is kobe bryant, and bron is NOWHERE NEAR CLOSE to being as good a defender as bryant

How if he plays great defense he is a great defender? Regardless of who is guarding..Its not like the ppl he is guarding are lighting him up..

Then how did get all defense? Scoring points?

He only avg. 1.6 Steals per game.. and 1.0 block per game..

So how did he get all defense?

Must be guarding someone

He only avg. 1.6 Steals per game.. and 1.0 block per game..

So how did he get all defense?

Must be guarding someone

he doesnt play great defense. he is one of the most overrated defensive players in the nba, at this point in time. hes a good defender yes, but not all defensive team worthy. hes gotten better through the years, but it has been one of his criticisms since he entered the league. to call him a great defender is a slap in the face to bryant, who brings it every possession of every game and shuts down his man. dont even give me steals, because that tends to be an overrated stat in the nba

he doesnt play great defense. he is one of the most overrated defensive players in the nba, at this point in time. hes a good defender yes, but not all defensive team worthy.

2 years in a row..certainly the voters think he is good enough..

so? its not like every player in every sport was always deserving of the awards they got. its debatable

so? its not like every player in every sport was always deserving of the awards they got. its debatable

Hey I am just giving you evidence of why he is a great defender..Other ppl obiviously think he is great as well..You can have your opinon about it..

But majority of ppl think he is great otherwise he would have not got the nod...Who is a better indivdial defender than him at his positon?

Hey I am just giving you evidence of why he is a great defender..Other ppl obiviously think he is great as well..You can have your opinon about it..

But majority of ppl think he is great otherwise he would have not got the nod...Who is a better indivdial defender than him at his positon?

the majority of ppl dont think hes a great defender though, its not like this isnt well known. you dont watch enough nba.
take blocks for example, it can be a misleading stat, because if you average say 2 blocks a game, that could mean you only played good to great defense only in 2 possessions in the game. that doesnt mean you are a great defender

Back
Top Bottom