***2010 NBA Free Agency Thread*** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2010 NBA Free Agency Thread***

They might....assuming Boozer has a starting salary around 13 mil they are pretty close.

if we don't get lebron, do we go after richard jefferson, and if so is he a good fit down here

ray allen stays with boston 2 years $20 mil second year a player option...looks like jermaine oneal may join boston in sheeds place for a portion of the mid level exception...we could do worse i guess...we had to have some length

i do like the fact that boston after the next 2 years is gonna have a ton of cap room to go out and get a max level player and some pieces...

Looks like plastic knees is going to Boston for 2 yrs at the MLE.....around 12 mil.

It would be a miracle if he made it through another NBA season playing 70 games. He played a lot better than I thought he would last season but he has no lift anymore and had far too many 1 and 2 rebound nights for a guy who's 6'11. I guess Celtics fans are used to that after watching 'Sheed for a year.

is it confirmed the full mle for jermaine oneal and the celtics??? i was hoping it would be for a portion...dudes knees are shot...but what other options did we have...shaq??? i hate watching games that guys in now...

oh well...jermaine oneal it is...maybe we can shoot up his knees before every playoff game...if he makes it that long

i just heard that the twolves in addition to taking on beasleys salary have agreed to swap a 1st round pick in the future with the heat in the beasley for a 2nd rounder trade...my god are the twolves morons...like that 1st round pick won't be top 10 any time soon...jeez

also the heat are scheduled to meet with derek fisher tomorrow...no way he takes the vet minimum to play there right??? wow

raymond felton signs with the knicks...figured that as soon as lebron made his decision not to come to new york

I can't believe Walsh gutted that team and mortgaged the future for Amare, Felton, and Randolph. No doubt they'll be fun to watch....until the first round of the playoffs when they get swept.

anybody know the numbers on mike millers contract

I can't believe Walsh gutted that team and mortgaged the future for Amare, Felton, and Randolph. No doubt they'll be fun to watch....until the first round of the playoffs when they get swept.

They won't even manage to make the 1st round.

Back
Top Bottom