*** 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs *** | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs ***

Man...ever since I said roloson is a hot n cold goalie he went from hot to cold...I'm nervous for game 7, mainly because of him

come on bruins...the dolphins 2011 season promises to be a disaster my celtics age and injury have caught up with them...i need you guys to do me right and get to the stanley cup finals

get er done!!!

pretty simple recipe for the bruins...don't take stupid penalties get that forecheck going and play a physical hitting game to force turnovers in the lightnings zone and keep the game in 5 on 5 to win

god thomas kaberle was brought in to be a puck moving power play defenseman but he's just been awful...terrible trade...guy won't shoot the puck either...somebody tell julien to get recchi off the power play so much and give seguin his run

Awesome game so far....stamkos is lucky that his shield took most of the blow...otherwise it be a mess

Congrats to the Bruins...that was a great game...I was pulling for the lightning but now I think the bruins, just cause Tim Thomas

Going into the playoffs I thought the clearcut favorites in the East were the Bruins. After they started down 2-0 to the Habs, I kinda quieted down a bit. Great season for both teams and best of luck to the Canucks and the Bruins in the Stanley Cup Finals. I gotta say though, I'll be pulling for the Canucks. I want to see Canada win the Stanley Cup again. It's been too long.

oh yeah...my bruins in the cup finals...can't wait

that being said if i was putting money on this thing my money would be on the canucks...

boston has got to score some goals on the man advantage this series...got to...

oh yeah...my bruins in the cup finals...can't wait

that being said if i was putting money on this thing my money would be on the canucks...

boston has got to score some goals on the man advantage this series...got to...

Vancouver is to dominate on the offensively IMO. Bostons got great goaltending, but Canucks are just to good.

boston needs to play a physical pounding forecheck game...if not vancouvers skill will take over...

Back
Top Bottom