*** 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs *** | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs ***

good job nhl...let a plain as day bite by burroughs in game 1 go unpunished and burroughs singelehandedly does in the bruins in game 2...

oh well...my bruins gotta win em both at home or this puppies over

I hope the Canucks win it. I hate all teams from Boston, especially the Patriots. I also have a friend in Quesnel, British Columbia who is a big Canucks fan. They deserve their first Stanley Cup. Hockey also means more to Canadians.

I don't follow hockey much but I want Vancouver to win cause I hate any team from the city of Boston

What a meltdown for Vancouver. The last thing they wanted to see was Luongo playing like he did tonight. Unreal.

i sure wish burrows instead of acting like a skirt had dropped the gloves with lucic so he could get the beating he so richly deserves...lapierre needs to be taken out also...and torres better have his head up witn the way he's hunting for guys...keslers a punk also

come on bruins take them girls to the woodshed again in game 4...

It's funny. My GF's relatives in BC are saying that they expected Boston to win 1, still think it's a 5 game series and that the cheap blindside taking Horton out of the series was a natural build up reaction to The Canucks' pre-game provocations. What they failed to mention is that in turn was a result of the unpunished Lapierre biting incident, LOL. Still in all, gotta pull for Vancouver: I love the city, it's time for the country that's actually passionate about the sport to win the the Cup, and not unimportantly, a happy honey is definitely preferable to the alternatives.

Vaark I didn't know you were a hockey fan. Are you a fan of a particular team or are you just a fan of the sport?

Vaark I didn't know you were a hockey fan. Are you a fan of a particular team or are you just a fan of the sport?

Not really a fan.. more of a convenient fair weather spectator although we hit up a Panther game or 2/yr. For me, it's a tough sport to follow on TV vs being there and the Panthers generally suck so why bother. My rooting interest is more in consideration for my Canadian sweetie who grew up in Winnipeg rooting for the Jets and then later for the Canucks and her family who are mostly up in BC. (eh?) At one point in the distant past, due to a connection to an inlaw who was connected to someone on the team, I did root more actively for the Islanders though

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom