2012 draft redo... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2012 draft redo...

brooks is a really weak journalist at the best of times

Just like Omar Kelly should do, Brooks should stick to reporting football news rather than speculating on and/or evaluating talent.

David of TB should be in the top of this thing.

Well to be fair with the Josh Gordon error we know NFL reporters and "analysts" don't do any research whatsoever. I mean they are entitled, know everything and would not stoop that low because they are better than that.

Luck made Indy a playoff team.....Seattle is still a playoff team without Wilson.

I would be absolutely fine with either of them but Wilson plays in a much tougher division and a much tougher conference. I'm not sure if this redraft is based on hindsight or if the slate is clean and they redrafted today but if its the former then based on the fact that Wilson already has a SB trophy in his pocket he should be the clear number one choice. Even if Luck turns out to be elite he'll still need to be lucky to get one ring just to even the score.

Um, Alfred Morris was a 6th round pick... With a name like Bucky Brooks, you know the dude is a moron.

I think Morris is a product of Shannahan's offense. Look at what he did for the running backs in Denver. I'll believe the hype if he does it in Jay Gruden's offense.

alred morris is a good back...he pressed the los and hole well...definitely benefits from that system...top 10 pick though...really??? :rolleyes2:

Someone needs to tell Mr Brooks that Monday morning quarterbacking is a bore.

Back
Top Bottom