*** 2012 NHL Playoffs *** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2012 NHL Playoffs ***

I CANNOT believe Carkner was only suspended one game. That is absolutely ridiculous, and this is coming from someone who really has no major interest in the series. He should have been gone for the series imo. There is no way Hagelin should get three games while Carkner only gets one

Of course. However, a Flyers fan calling someone else's team dirty?

:lol: Pot, meet kettle. :lol:

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

:chuckle: How 'bout that? We're in agreement on something tonight. :up:
That is not the Flyers game in recent years. They play physical, and most of the time their are perfectly legal.

Agreed. I would love to see the Devils lose.

Yeah, I'm not a big Devils fan but I don't have as much against them as you guys do, as division rivals and all. I just want to see Florida win more because I usually root for non-traditional market teams. It may sound strange, but I like when those non-traditional market teams do well because I want to see the sport grow more in less traditional markets. But also the Panthers and their fans have gone for so long without anything to root for, and I'd like to see them at least get to round two for that.

The only thing I have against the Devils is when they beat the Stars in the 2000 Finals :lol: Probably the worst day of my life, at least as it relates to being a sports fan.

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand its a game again. Devils off to a hot start in the 3rd and Kovalchuk keeps coming. If he really gets rolling in this series the Panthers will have a tough time keeping up

I can't believe the Kings are up 3-0 on Vancouver. Some Kings fans I know at work will be very happy :lol:

Vancouver is going to burn down if they lose, Quick is a beast...they can go far as long as they score.

Vancouver is going to burn down if they lose.

Hahaha probably. I don't really know why I'm laughing, because it's probably not too far from the truth. A shame, too. It really is a beautiful city. I used to go to hockey camp at UBC in the summers when I was a youth and a teenager, and haven't been back to Vancouver in probably a decade. It's a great city though.

Andrew Shaw receives a three-game suspension for his hit on Phoenix goalie Mike Smith during Saturday’s Game 2. via rotoworld

I had to laugh ...

[video=youtube;Uuv36SNZApU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uuv36SNZApU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

... It was either that or cry.

Andrew Shaw receives a three-game suspension for his hit on Phoenix goalie Mike Smith during Saturday’s Game 2. via rotoworld

That's about what I think it should have been. But the inconsistency of some of the suspensions handed out has been astounding.

Simply amazing game by the Panthers tonight. I was very close to changing channels after they got down 3-0. Glad I didn't because that was one of the biggest wins in Panthers history. Could be an emotional blow to the Devils.

WOW Nashville was seriously robbed of a goal. Just... wow. Terrible officiating in a scoreless game

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Simply amazing game by the Panthers tonight. I was very close to changing channels after they got down 3-0. Glad I didn't because that was one of the biggest wins in Panthers history. Could be an emotional blow to the Devils.

Clemmenson rocked. I would continue to play him if I were the Panthers. But then... I thought he should have been in all along

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/sho...Thread-***/page83&p=1064276763#post1064276763

lol

Back
Top Bottom