*** 2012 NHL Playoffs *** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2012 NHL Playoffs ***

WOOOO UP 2-1, Regained the lead....great pass by Erat who lured 4 guys after him including Howard ahahahaha

GOAL LEGWAND!!!! First to 3 Wins usually, 38.9 away from stealing 2 on the road from the DETROIT RED WINGS!!! Lost 7 all year at home? Un****ingBelievable.........................

The best part of seeing Legwand's goal was the look on Bertuzzi's face when it showed him on the bench. I can't stand Bertuzzi.

Great win and, of course, Rinne played great.

Yea, I'm not big on Bertuzzi either, that one play he had just is really hard to ever forgive someone

Maybe the best sign that the Preds understand what it takes to win was in Klein's post game comments where he said "We know we can't win every game playing like that." I think you need that sort of mentality to have a good playoff run; you can't be satisfied with the win, you have to learn from it and know there are always things you can clean up, so I liked that he said that. If they can stay focused and keep on getting better instead of taking their position for granted, they will go far.

IF they get past Detroit, I like their chances in the west although I think St. Louis could be a difficult matchup for them. But then, there's no guarantees they'll beat SJ either

Huge win by the cats!!!!

HUGE win for us tonight. I was ready to give up when the Devils went up 3-0.

Started watching more of the Marlins game while getting text alerts for the Panthers on my phone.

3-2 out of nowhere.

Biggest comeback win in Panthers playoff history tonight.

LETS GO FLYERS!!!!! :brewskis:

:lol: Who woke you up?!?

... Now, I just need Dom to show up & proclaim the series over ...

tumblr_m1ekazTWFt1qg3r6a-1.jpg

:lol:

Yea, I'm not big on Bertuzzi either, that one play he had just is really hard to ever forgive someone

I remember when that play happened, all my Canucks friends defended him like crazy, saying "Well Steve Moore was asking for it! Did you see what he did to Naslund?"

And then as soon as he joined the Wings, those same guys were like "whatever, he should be in jail" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom