***2012 WVU Mountaineer football*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2012 WVU Mountaineer football***

Whomever is coaching WVU's cornerbacks needs to be fired. Absolutely atrocious play in your guys' secondary.

Looks like WVU is a 6.5 point dog to TX this Saturday. I'll take TX all day on that one. The Longhorns cover with a 10 point win.

Whomever is coaching WVU's cornerbacks needs to be fired. Absolutely atrocious play in your guys' secondary.

Looks like WVU is a 6.5 point dog to TX this Saturday. I'll take TX all day on that one. The Longhorns cover with a 10 point win.

I hope you've still got your shirt. :lol:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

For. Real.

WVU - 48
Texas - 45

@ Texas.

Stop us if you can.

LET'S GOOOOOOOO...

MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Time to get into the 'shine. :)

:drink:

I hope you've still got your shirt. :lol:

It is what it is. The Longhorns dug themselves too deep a hole in the 1st quarter. Texas did what they had to do to beat WVU's Airraid offense for 3 quarters of the game. Get pressure with their front 4 only, keep big plays from happening in special teams, while doing some big plays of their own, and tackle well. I think they got caught off guard by how well Buie played. I don't think WVU would have won without his play.

But WVU has a heck of an offense that's for sure. I would love to see them go against Oregon. Man that would be a fun one.

:lol: :rotfl1:

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

No more heisman tro-phy, when you face some real D
Deep in the heaaaart of TEXAS.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Goin to the Alamo Bowl, by Rich Rod you'll get owned.
Clap clap clap clap
Deep in the heart of TEXAS!

WHAT THE ****?!?

This oughtta be one helluva second half comeback! :chuckle:

I BELIEVE!!! (or, is that the beer talking? :idk:)

'Eers get the ball first in the second half.

LET'S GOOOOOOOO ...

MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!

Then we pick it off, but were offsides. :bobdole:

*bumpusmeltdownimminent*

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

:woohoo:

Next play: fumble!!!

LET'S GOOOOOOOO ...

MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!

I pity my liver.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Also, Bailey is out with an ankle. :bobdole:

Back
Top Bottom