2013 fins mock off season fa+nfl draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2013 fins mock off season fa+nfl draft

yeahI agree but Eifert is head over heals better than Ertz from Stanford and Fauria UCLA if Brandon Jenkins comes back healthy he would be a steal 3rd round. I thought he was a top5 pick before he got hurt.

That is true he is a stud too, but the reason i went the way I did was because the value of adding an elite pass rusher AND a potential elite seam TE is too good to pass up

we will see what happens...JI has picks and money haha

I want no part of Greg Jennings. And how can you acknowledge the need at WR and try and fill or with an aging guy and a questionable draft pick?

I just don't get the feeling we are going to get THAT many free agents...Jennings and maybe one other hyped free agent. I know it will cost to resign all those guys but I believe we will. Darick Rodgers has character issues,so I'm sure we will go in another direction at receiver,but I love it overall
da'rick has weed issues not character issues. He got busted with pot in knoxville and got cut from the team. That's why he's at tenn tech and not ut.

No way Dion is available in round 2. He'll be gone in the first 10-13 picks.

No way Philbin will want us to get 7 free agents.....he wants to build thru the draft.....I can see us getting 1 top free agent(hoping for Wallace) and maybe 1 or 2 2nd tier and that's about it.

Ozzy rules!!

absolutely, the most accurate kicker in nfl history or a guy who cost us the playoffs this year (jets, cardinals games)

we would sign that many free agents because we have 50 million in cap space. we will still build thru the draft we are just picking up depth in free agency, the only starters that I signed were Greg Jennings, Derek Cox and Louis Delmas... I don't think it is far fetched to say we can sign them. And about WR... Greg Jennings may be aging but all Wallace can do is run 9 routes. And Bowe is way too inconsistent and could be a cancer in the lockerroom... so at Wide Receiver I resigned Hartline, signed Jennings, and Brandon Tate (deep threat) and drafted DeAndre Hopkins from Clemson.. I also drafted Notre Dame Tight End Tyler Eifert who could be flexed out as WR as well.. I don't think the difference between Keenan Allen or Justin Hunter or DeAndre Hopkins is that big so I went with value and Finally acquired a seam tight end we haven't had since Randy McMichael... Greg Jennings #1 Brian Hartline #2 Davone Bess#3 DeAndre Hopkins #4 and let Armon Binns and Brandon Tate battle for the 5th spot or keep 6 receivers like Green Bay has in the past.. Add Eifert to that who I think will have a better career than Jimmy Graham and our woes in the passing game are solved and Tanny throws over 30 Td's next year.........

No way Philbin will want us to get 7 free agents.....he wants to build thru the draft.....I can see us getting 1 top free agent(hoping for Wallace) and maybe 1 or 2 2nd tier and that's about it.

Ozzy rules!!

You have to spend to the cap though. It's either sign FA's or give crazy money to our own FA's.

yes thank u Marino420TD.. It would be wasted money or we could offer Hartline 12M$ per year for his 1 TD haha

again this is a mock... I just focused on filling needs (WR,WR,WR,WR!!!) just kidding we have a few more than wide receiver... Tight End, RT, another pass rusher, DT depth, LB Depth Cb, FS... I also have thought about moving Odrick back to his natural position 3-technique DT and signing a D End Michael Johnson, Osi Umenyiora, Dwight Freeney, Connor Barwin, or Anthony Spencer.. I know Barwin and Spencer play 3-4 OLB but the move from 3-4 OLB to 4-3 D end is a 100x easier then vice versa.. (I know from personal experience, and look at the season Wake is having.. I always hate (being a d end myself) seeing a dominant pass rusher like Dware or Aldon Smith drop back in pass coverage.. I mean I like dropping d ends a few times a game in zone blitz pressures but that is about it

Back
Top Bottom