2013 Free Agency Tracker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2013 Free Agency Tracker

Looking at your pic in your avatar it wouldnt surprise me to see the heads of missing neighborhood hobos stuffed in your freezer and a suit made of their intestines hanging in your closet.............no offense intended of course

That was totally uncalled for. A guy comes here, spends a lot of time to put together something for Phans to read, if they choose to do so, and deserves a little respect for doing so. JMO

That was totally uncalled for. A guy comes here, spends a lot of time to put together something for Phans to read, if they choose to do so, and deserves a little respect for doing so. JMO

he's just having a little fun...lighten up...besides it is a little creepy seeing that mug everytime he post...ha ha

he's just having a little fun...lighten up...besides it is a little creepy seeing that mug everytime he post...ha ha

OK, that is fair, as is asking if someone by the name of "Hoops" got on the wrong sports forum. JK/LOL

if we add terence newmans corpse or pacman jones stripper pole i will off myself...and people wonder why i think pff is way overrated...good god

Yeah, these Damn SOB's from PFF are way overrated. They are all over the media, and are used by high profile player agents, and NFL GM's to negotiate multimillion dollar NFL contracts. What the hell do they know that you do not?

Just picking on ya. :)

Nobody is worried about Hartline replacing Welker on the Patriots?

Yeah, these Damn SOB's from PFF are way overrated. They are all over the media, and are used by high profile player agents, and NFL GM's to negotiate multimillion dollar NFL contracts. What the hell do they know that you do not?

Just picking on ya. :)

PFF is good for some things, but they are far from perfect and they got their start not really knowing what the hell they were doing. Before the All-22 footage was released this season, they used to grade on TV footage. I'm sorry, but you cannot grade certain things by that, especially secondary play. I showed an early interest in grading/logging for them a few years back and I was not impressed by their methods.

Mike Wallace is below Marlon moore. Way below. Hartline above Jennings, Bowe fourth best....welker number one, y dont we try and get welker back?

He doesn't want to play for us. When he went to NE he said he didn't like playing for us at al. He's gone and never coming back.

Ozzy rules!!

He doesn't want to play for us. When he went to NE he said he didn't like playing for us at al. He's gone and never coming back.

Ozzy rules!!

The Dolphins need an elite receiver, not an overrate slot guy that also happens to be a ****y douche. We already have his clone in Bess.

EDIT: I am not calling Bess a douche or overrated. Welker is a douche and he's overrated as an elite receiver. Bess is rated just fine and he seems like a nice guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
PFF is good for some things, but they are far from perfect and they got their start not really knowing what the hell they were doing. Before the All-22 footage was released this season, they used to grade on TV footage. I'm sorry, but you cannot grade certain things by that, especially secondary play. I showed an early interest in grading/logging for them a few years back and I was not impressed by their methods.

For me, I would appreciate reading Phins player grades from a number of VG posters here on TV footage. However, no one wants to spend the time to do it. I believe they have done a fine job in what they do until someone else does it better.

The Dolphins need an elite receiver, not an overrate slot guy that also happens to be a ****y douche. We already have his clone in Bess.

So, Bess is an overrated slot guy that happens to be a douche? How to win friends and influence people on a Dolphins forum.

Back
Top Bottom