*** 2013 NBA Finals *** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2013 NBA Finals ***

So far, Bosh looks good, Spurs offense looks unstoppable, and the refs are with the Spurs.

Shocking given that its Joe Crawford.
Who really shouldnt be allowed to officiate a D-League game.

Between Duncan not missing, Green being automatic from three, and Parker being automatic on drives....things are not gonna end up too great for us on defense.

:woot:

TIMMAH!!!!

25 pts.
8 boards

... @ the half.

Go ahead & focus on y'alls perimeter defense. :lol:

Timmy wants FIVE.

Up 6 at the half.

GO SPURS GO!

I would be amazed if we win this now.....Duncan is in the zone, he will easily get to 50 unless we adjust. Knowing us though, we will adjust and allow Green to go off again. Also, we melted down at the end of the half. Four straight jumpers, four misses, and they capitalized on every single miss.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Ahhh ... The tonic of the desperate. :)

GO SPURS GO!
I am not one to blame the refs, but when they give us those calls all season, its kind of annoying to not get them now.

LeChoke James and the Miami Bitches...way to let your ****ing city down you pieces of ****s. Congrats to the Spurs, they played hungry and deserve this.

Crawford is taking over this game. God I hope his cabbie shoots him.

I'm not one to complain about calls but this is utter chicken suckery going on by the refs, unfreaking real!! Let it be decided by the players!!

I dont mean to take credit away from the Spurs because Duncan is having an MVP worthy night.
But goddamn I hate Joe Crawford.

Don't blame the refs, they should of come out balls to the wall but decided to play like ****. We're at home in an elimination game and the urgency is like we're playing the ****ing Bobcats in the middle of the season. **** these quitters

Back
Top Bottom