*** 2013 NBA Finals *** | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2013 NBA Finals ***

When you're up by 5 with less than 24 seconds to go in regulation, you're supposed to win that game. Missed free throws, giving up offensive rebounds, and turnovers in the last minute are to blame for the Spurs losing that game, not the refs. Questionable calls both ways...but that didn't decide the game. The Heat just made plays when it mattered most.

A truly epic game that will be an instant classic for sure. I'm sure game 7 will be just as exciting...good for the NBA and its fans.

The Spurs did lose it on their own. Make both free throws Kawhi and it looks good. Get a defensive rebound (and don't sit Duncan during the possession) and it's over. To have been down 3 and to see Parker nail a 3 over James and then score again to go up 2.....to then being up by 5 to then have it tied and lose in OT is a ****ing heartbreak for me.

WOW i had heart palpitations after that.. the silent hero ... CHRIS BOSH huge blocks and rebounds!! Game 7 Lebron #NoHeadBand . Complete domination! it was cutting off his circulation. Now he knows...

I don't like how so many people are counting the Spurs out saying they emptied the tank...really? The Heat emptied the tank and then some. The Spurs might as well have rested in the 4th quarter because their key guys were on the bench or irrelevant for most of it until the final minute (what was Pop thinking). They are not going to lay down and take a beating, I expect the same kind of game.

Green on the Spurs has been impressive this whole series with all of those 3s from everywhere, but that 3 to tie it up in the final seconds was friggin clutch by Ray. That 3 owns all those 3s Green has shot IMO.

Green on the Spurs has been impressive this whole series with all of those 3s from everywhere, but that 3 to tie it up in the final seconds was friggin clutch by Ray. That 3 owns all those 3s Green has shot IMO.

Thats the differance between an all-star and a scrub who out of nowhere got hot. When it matters, the allstar will come through

Wade was pretty rested most of the 4th and completely dismantled the momentum by himself in the closing minutes lol he was borderline ad last night hopefully he can make up for it next game. Today is a rest day and mental relaxation for tomorrow will be another great game and a 1 game battle for the Title.

PS if the Heat lost all hell would have broken loose because Pop illegally substituted Duncan into the game when there was no deadball only a review. Should have resulted in a technical free throw but hey the Heat won Game 7 LETTS GOO!!!

damn spurs pop just cost you a championship...how the hell do you pull your only size in duncan late like he's been doing all series...and even worse with the lead you had yesterday knowing that a defensive rebound is what you need more than anything...assanine...giving a buttercup like bosh easy offensive board opportunities...pulled the only size you had...

for shame pop...san antonio has another ring if not for your dumb decisions late right now...time to rethink that he's one of the best coaches in the league stuff...allowing back to back missed 3's and offensive boards for second shot ops and buckets inexcusable...

heat players crying like girls trying to get bailed out by the officials on force plays always a good watch...i guess we know lebrons kryptonite...take his head band and throw it into the stands and expose that hairline of his....ha ha...

oh well damn you san antonio...gave it away

I honestly think they are going to jump all over us tomorrow....we love to play catch up and then make it interesting late, but I want this damn game over like it was last year when we won it. My heart can not take another day of this. When we were down 5 with like 30 seconds left, my only though was how I can't turn on my tv or go to espn,twitter, or facebook until people stop talking about it...which would have been like a month.

b/t there was no more blatant no call than the two hand shove of duncan into the stands on the baseline with less than 5 minutes to go where joey crawford just shrugged his shoulders...

it's not why san antonio lost...pulling duncan late in regulation is why they lost

b/t there was no more blatant no call than the two hand shove of duncan into the stands on the baseline with less than 5 minutes to go where joey crawford just shrugged his shoulders...

it's not why san antonio lost...pulling duncan late in regulation is why they lost

What about all the stiff arms Parker throws that are never called?
Or teh illegal Tim Duncan subtitution?
Or how teh Spurs got into the Bonus with over 7 mins left in the 3Q?
I could go on you know.

But its just better to point and laugh at Heat haters, its not like they are remotely intelligent anyway.

What about all the stiff arms Parker throws that are never called?
Or teh illegal Tim Duncan subtitution?
Or how teh Spurs got into the Bonus with over 7 mins left in the 3Q?
I could go on you know.

But its just better to point and laugh at Heat haters, its not like they are remotely intelligent anyway.

keep going please do...stiff arms from parker ha ha...yeah ok...parker tried to get bailed out driving to the basket in one of these prior finals games and just throwing the ball up hoping for contact and a call...and the officials didn't take the bait...good on em...you shouldn't be bailed out...hell every shot on the dribble drive lebron missed yesterday he was crying about something...diaw volleyball blocks his shot under the basket straight down clean as it could ever be lebrons looking around for the official...

you got battier with 2 arms extended at the top of the key setting full body block road grader type feet still moving forward screens he's somehow getting away with...but everything battier does is dirty so that's not a surprise...

bosh diving to the floor trying to get a call every time he's out of position and beaten on dribble drive penetration...

as for the duncan substitution that's on the officials although they didn't need to stop the play and take a look at the allen corner 3 he was so far behind the line the only thing that did was let the heat set up their defense...

still can't believe pop did the exact same thing the pacers coach did pulling hibbert up late in the prior series and losing everytime he did it...pops better than that...i get you want to defend the 3 point line but defensive boards in that situation is paramount..unreal...and it cost em a championship

Back
Top Bottom