2013 Pro Bowl @ 7pm | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2013 Pro Bowl @ 7pm

dolpns13

Taste the Burn
Club Member
Reaction score
I understand it is just a big laughing stock of a game now but the Pro Bowl rosters will be announced at 7pm tonight. With that being said what do you think the chances of Jones getting in are. IMO he deserves to get in and if he doesnt ill be a little sick to my stomach. Conversely, if Long DOES get in I will be even more sick to my stomach.

I still don't know why they listed jones at a FS. At least one of the NFL analyses picked him as a pro bowler even tho listed at FS.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Wake made it, Jones did not.
they announced it already?

Wake made it, Jones did not.

i thought they were not announced until 7 did u hear something already. I doubted Jones would make it , he has played well but has not built a rep in the league yet

Jones Fields and Wake should all be in.

If Fields doesnt get in then it tells you all you need to know about the pro bowl.

I still don't know why they listed jones at a FS. At least one of the NFL analyses picked him as a pro bowler even tho listed at FS.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

they announced it already?

Sports agents, beat writers and players are leaking it on Twitter. Wake tweeted he is in, and one sports agent tweeted the safeties on the AFC team and Jones wasn't on it.

RG3 made it in preseason.

RG3 deserves it though 104 qb rating as a rookie second in the league unheard of. The NFC should be Ryan , Rogers and Griffin the AFC should be Peyton, Brady and Ben Roth although Scwaud may get in

Back
Top Bottom