2014 nfl mock Draft based on BEST AVAILABLE FOR EACH TEAM NOT PREDICTIONS | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 nfl mock Draft based on BEST AVAILABLE FOR EACH TEAM NOT PREDICTIONS

Why are some players in all caps and others not?

I agree with STL taking Watkins as their RT played well last year.

Never thought about Jax taking Robinson, but if they trying to build a power run game it does make sense having him on right and Joekel on left.

I could see Jax & Texans trading back into 1st round for QB.

Think Vikings will trade down and select QB, with Miami in mix if Matthews available.

All will want to get ahead of either Cleveland and Cardinals as I think 4 QB's Manziel, Bortles, Bridgewater & Carr will be targeted in 1st round and 4 into 5 don't go.

I think Oakland will shy away from QB in 1st round after talking up Shaub this offseason.

I'd be cool with Morgan mosses, even more cool if we traded down and gained a extra 2nd still drafting mosses

I switch yankey an martin

Yankey is free falling right now. I heard one guy (forget who he was) this week say that a high ranking scout for a team thinks he may go undrafted. I doubt that would happen, but I think late 2nd or 3rd is most likely.

Yankey is free falling right now. I heard one guy (forget who he was) this week say that a high ranking scout for a team thinks he may go undrafted. I doubt that would happen, but I think late 2nd or 3rd is most likely.

Don't believe a word you heard in the last few weeks

You put it there for critique...

They may have hit on one or 4 -6 picks, after the melee of trades in the top 10 and back half

Clowney may be 1-3 overall to Houston could be a potential trade down with JAX, and they still land him at 3 (STL don't need him)
Watkins may go to STL
Cleveland may lands Manziel
M. Lee may go to NYJ
Pryor to Philly

Last edited by a moderator:
THINK about it ALBERT LT SMITH LG Pouncey C RG SUA FILO/ YANKEY 2nd RT MOSES 1st

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

or what about tre mason or troy niklas in the 2nd

Moses smith pouncey yankey albert wallace hartline tannehill moreno clay an troy niklas notredame
thomas gibson williams rogers miller

Folks, cross Yankey off your sheets at home. He is NOT going to be a Dolphin. If he does, it is the biggest upset of the draft. He is represented by the same people that represented a one Jonathan the Snake Martin. He is not going to be a pick of the Fins.

Moses isn't a first rounder i don't think

IMO if Ebron is done gone , and its Moses and Martin left for Miami @19 then its a no brainer Martin is the pick , and i think is a better player than Moses ,Imo if some how we could move up to say some where around 9-11 and Grab BPA like Ebron , but dont know what it would cost , Clay is a very good player but dosent have the size and body of a legit TE , IMO that would help our Offence Tremendously , letting clay go back to half-back and Ebron to TE . BUT again if we stay pat @19 i would want Martin over Mosses .

If Moses is the best available at #19, I hope Hickey texts the other 31 GM's and says....WE WANT TO TRADE DOWN, MAKE US AN OFFER.

Back
Top Bottom