2016 Coaching Data Base | Page 65 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 Coaching Data Base

McDaniels would not take the Colts job. It is insult to the "Pats Family". New England blames Deflategate on the Colts.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 51s52 seconds ago
Consider: Fritz Pollard Alliance will take it up with @NFL if there is a "coach trade" without what they believe is a fair interview process

Fritz pollard alliance basically did nothing last year with the scam we pulled so I dont expect much to come of it.
I stand behind a need for Rooney rule only because the amount of hires before it were quite minimal. I hate the idea that its needed but history shows that before it black coaches were getting shafted

Consider: Fritz Pollard Alliance will take it up with @NFL if there is a "coach trade" without what they believe is a fair interview process

Didn't the "Fritz Pollard Alliance" recommend to Ray Farmer NOT to take the Miami job a couple of years ago?

Lol what a sham just give it up the Rooney rule is a failure.

McDaniels would not take the Colts job. It is insult to the "Pats Family". New England blames Deflategate on the Colts.

Well thats why I said I would lol. Im just basing it on best fit.
I wouldnt take the miami job with the structure or lack of structure in place.

Lol what a sham just give it up the Rooney rule is a failure.

I dont think its a failure because over time more minority coaches have been given chances but too often these interviews are shams.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Didn't the "Fritz Pollard Alliance" recommend to Ray Farmer NOT to take the Miami job a couple of years ago?

They should have recommended to Hickey that he not take the job lol

I dont think its a failure because over time more minority coaches have been given chances but too often these interviews are shams.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

They should have recommended to Hickey that he not take the job lol

Thats basically what I meant alot of times its just that a shame..

Shanahan would require some of Tannenbaums power. That won't fly with Tbaum.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 48s48 seconds ago
Heard last nite rumors of mutual interest between Chip Kelly and SF. Apparently more than just rumors.

Of course not and thats what basically lobotimizes any actual changes we are makin. We should be doing whats best for the dolphins and not whats best for Tannebaum.

Thats basically what I meant alot of times its just that a shame..

I figured that what you meant

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Yes it is, there are plenty of quality minority candidates getting their fair share of opportunities. It's not a problem like it once was.
Basically because of the Rooney rule.
There have been more minority hires since the implementation of the rooney rule than in the entire history of the nfl

Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver 1m1 minute ago
I'm told Colts owner Jim Irsay has not yet decided the fates of Chuck Pagano and Ryan Grigson. Pagano likely to be fired.

There have been more minority hires since the implementation of the rooney rule than in the entire history of the nfl

I'm sure folks in Indy and Detroit are thrilled that Jim Caldwell interviews so well.

Basically because of the Rooney rule.

It did it's job, time to put an end to it and the fake interviews.

Back
Top Bottom