2016 Coaching Data Base | Page 64 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 Coaching Data Base

The ship has sailed with Payton and I am not sure I am interested anyways.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 44s45 seconds ago
If Jim Schwartz does not get a HC job, will be coveted coordinator. Building house in Nashville. Loves it there. Ties to Marrone/McDaniels..

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 28s28 seconds ago
Browns owner Jimmy Haslam was very high on Gase and Marrone two years ago. Still is. Can he land one this time around?

this is where JLC starts throwing **** at the wall.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 49s49 seconds ago
If Tom Coughlin does retire as many expect, Sea Payton would be very interested. Not sure I see Giants trading for a coach, but strong ties

Katherine Terrell ‏@Kat_Terrell 35s36 seconds ago
Glazer: "There's a lot of things that could happen. If Mickey Loomis decides to change certain things up there, Sean could stay."

Once we decided that Chris Grier will be GM that basically removed us from a big name with respect like PAyton

Yea because Jeff Ireland who he works with now has a tremendous resume.

We reported that Johnny Manziel report in vegas might have been bogus, but it wasn’t. This was loaded to Instagram 19 hours ago at Planet Hollywood.”Vegas last night with my boy, #johnnymanziel” This kid is trouble, cut him now.-TO Read more at: https://tr.im/aMvZS

Kid is rock solid stupid, takes pics in Vegas last night then tries to cover up posting pictures showing he is in Ohio. Cleveland is a job most will avoid and only interview for leverage.

ScreenShot20160103at103327AM613x615-1.png

Everyone wants the Giants job. The two best jobs in football:

1. Pittsburgh Steelers Head Coach
2. New York Giants Head Coach

Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver 1m1 minute ago
Among those who have reached out to express interest in a potential 49ers opening: Chip Kelly and Mike Shanahan. Others to come...

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 28s28 seconds ago
McDaniels and Patricia may interview for head coaching jobs during bye week. But nothing after that until #Patriots are out of postseason

Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver 1m1 minute ago
Among those who have reached out to express interest in a potential 49ers opening: Chip Kelly and Mike Shanahan. Others to come...

So Mike shanhan is interested in coaching but we are letting Tannebaum run things , jesus will it ever end lol

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 51s52 seconds ago
Consider: Fritz Pollard Alliance will take it up with @NFL if there is a "coach trade" without what they believe is a fair interview process

I am amazed at how many coaches are promoting themselves for the 49ers job that is still filled.

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 28s28 seconds ago
McDaniels and Patricia may interview for head coaching jobs during bye week. But nothing after that until #Patriots are out of postseason

If Im McDanials I might take the NY or Indy job.
That being said if Belichek has told him that he may retire soon he may be waiting that out

So Mike shanhan is interested in coaching but we are letting Tannebaum run things , jesus will it ever end lol

Shanahan would require some of Tannenbaums power. That won't fly with Tbaum.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 48s48 seconds ago
Heard last nite rumors of mutual interest between Chip Kelly and SF. Apparently more than just rumors.

Back
Top Bottom