2016 Coaching Data Base | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 Coaching Data Base

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 32s33 seconds ago
#Chargers will consider all factors with Mike McCoy, taking the long view: Injuries, close losses, his overall record, the LA cloud

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Dave Dameshek ‏@Dameshek 44m44 minutes ago
Dave Dameshek Retweeted Jason Cole
Confirming Jason Cole's confirmation of PFT report. Dave Dameshek added,
Jason Cole @JasonColeBR
Confirming PFT report that Jim Tomsula likely out with #49ers

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

I've heard some rumors about Gase and luring Peyton to Cleveland.

amazing how San Francisco turned a great situation into a total mess.
It might be worse to be a niner fan since they had reason to have hope and tasted some success only to turn to crap

Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami 2m2 minutes ago
Tim Kawakami Retweeted Tyson Benson
Have to believe they'll call Payton and we'll see if the Parcells connection with Baalke is strong enough... Tim Kawakami added,
Tyson Benson @tysonbenson
@timkawakami Rapoport indicated in an article this morning that Sean Payton is possibility for the 49ers

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami 1m1 minute ago
Tim Kawakami Retweeted Robert Brown
They'd have to check in on Jackson, but if he has other options--like all good candidates--doubt he'd come here. Tim Kawakami added,
Robert Brown @Real_Rob11
@timkawakami could you see hue Jackson maybe getting the niners job?

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

John Middlekauff ‏@JohnMiddlekauff 35s35 seconds ago
Baalke is not going anywhere. Is a top head coach gonna tie his wagon to a GM on their 3rd head coach? I don't see it

After what York and Baalke did to Harbaugh they'll have a hard time attracting a top candidate.

Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami 2m2 minutes ago
Tim Kawakami Retweeted Tyson Benson
Have to believe they'll call Payton and we'll see if the Parcells connection with Baalke is strong enough... Tim Kawakami added,
Tyson Benson @tysonbenson
@timkawakami Rapoport indicated in an article this morning that Sean Payton is possibility for the 49ers

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami 1m1 minute ago
Tim Kawakami Retweeted Robert Brown
They'd have to check in on Jackson, but if he has other options--like all good candidates--doubt he'd come here. Tim Kawakami added,
Robert Brown @Real_Rob11
@timkawakami could you see hue Jackson maybe getting the niners job?

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

John Middlekauff ‏@JohnMiddlekauff 35s35 seconds ago
Baalke is not going anywhere. Is a top head coach gonna tie his wagon to a GM on their 3rd head coach? I don't see it

So parcells is still destroying other franchises besides ours wow lol

After what York and Baalke did to Harbaugh they'll have a hard time attracting a top candidate.

Gase straight up pulled his name out of the running for that job last season. I wondered about that.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 3m3 minutes ago
Plugged-in source just said to keep an eye on Chip Kelly to the Browns.
115 retweets 47 likes

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 2m2 minutes ago

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 2m2 minutes ago

I mean, does he WANT to destroy his career???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone is going to the Browns. Lol. Their going to try a new concept two HC at once

Chip will always have a job waiting in college.

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 28s29 seconds ago
Not getting the 49ers job last year was the best thing that ever happened to Adam Gase. Should have his pick of jobs in '16.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 49s50 seconds ago
Tom Coughlin is expected to "ride off in the sunset," per @JayGlazer.
24 retweets 6 likes

Back
Top Bottom