2017-18 NCAA Basketball | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017-18 NCAA Basketball

I hate the Big 10, I don't mind the Pac 10 (or 12...I still call it 10)...I don't like the Big 12, or the SEC.

In football, I can't root for the SEC, Big 12, or Big 10. The Pac 10 is fun to watch at night, and I always find myself watching Hawaii Warriors games late at night.

I'm a Hurricanes fan for life though, they're my first love, and once they're out, then I just casually watch, but have that rooting guide handy in my head.

I'm much the same. I went to FSU and they are my first love. Once they are out of it, I mostly don't care but dislike some teams more than others. I do cheer for the underdog sometimes regardless, like Clemson and Georgia against Alabama.

As a Michigan fan, only teams I actively hate are Sparty and Ohio State... cannot bring myself to root for either team

Lake Murray and Mike Pegues are coming with him. So, Bill Murray will now be a fixture at U of L games.

What a time to be alive.

Great hire for the Cards...should give them immediate legitimacy again.

ACC is definitely the top hoops conference in America these days.

Any thoughts on who takes home the hardware from the Final Four? I think it's Nova's to lose at this point, though Michigan looks pretty solid.

Any thoughts on who takes home the hardware from the Final Four? I think it's Nova's to lose at this point, though Michigan looks pretty solid.

If we are going to do it it needs to be with defenze Zavier Simpson and MAAR are probably the best defenders left in the tourny

Tonight we need Moe Wagner to be at his best like he was against Layola. At his best, Moe is the best player on the court tonight. Problem some games has been getting him involved

Good start for Michigan. Their defense was great to start. Then the refs started calling a lot of fouls. Pretty much eliminated them playing the tight defense they like. Then Nova started hitting the 3's that Michigan was keeping them from. Nova was the better team but I wish the refs would have let it be a closer game by letting them play. Was a pretty boring Championship game.

Back
Top Bottom