* 2017 FHMM Between-Round Lounge * | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

* 2017 FHMM Between-Round Lounge *

Would love to see a ramp-up of more spirited, aggressive and combative matches that extend well beyond one page.

Ya know, Old School, where members earn their victories based on putting in the effort - as compared to resting on your laurels by relying on existing friendships and reps :idk:

4vqp9d.jpg

Next year you , daytona , Bump and A & O need to get in and we'll have that Old School bash your talking about :brewskis:

This year should get interesting now that we are down to the sweet sixteen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap ... Stupid meeting.

I'll be back in a bit to certify the rest. :up:

Amazing ... STILL zero ties thus far.

We have reached the SWEET SIXTEEN!

Match-ups will begin this afternoon. :up:

Shula Bracket:

Buddy vs. TheWalrus

Danny68 vs. J. David Wannyheimer

Csonka Bracket:

fishfanmiami vs. NBP81

ROADRUNNER vs. dobrasz54

Marino Bracket:

nick1 vs. NY8123

royalshank vs. Gonzo

Denney Bracket:

FSU Truth vs. LouPhinFan

foozool vs. Kdawg954

Good Luck to those remaining!

Oh ****, I've got to face my pofo buddy. Can't imagine any sarcasm in that battle.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Me: "Don't vote for me."

Board: "Huh, that's a funny way to stump for votes. Well, I guess that'll work."

Me: "No, really, don't vote for me. I'm explicitly asking you to vote for my opponent."

Board: *votes for me anyway*

:confused:

Look at the Kdawg954 approach.

He hasn't made one post yet keeps winning. Zero participation yet keeps advancing.

Look at the Kdawg954 approach.

He hasn't made one post yet keeps winning. Zero participation yet keeps advancing.

I made it far with that approach last year as well. I called it the "No-post defense" after the famed Dolphins No-name defense.

Silly question J.D. Why did you let Bump put you in the contest to start with if you want out so bad ?

I want to thank all my supporters. I had a record-breaking number of votes. Tremendous support. People say it was the biggest victory in the history of FH March Madness. But because of the DISHONEST MODERATORS and the rigged polls Gonzo advances to the Sweet Sixteen. Disgusting! They rigged my polls. Bumpus is a bad (or sick) guy!

I want to thank all my supporters. I had a record-breaking number of votes. Tremendous support. People say it was the biggest victory in the history of FH March Madness. But because of the DISHONEST MODERATORS and the rigged polls Gonzo advances to the Sweet Sixteen. Disgusting! They rigged my polls. Bumpus is a bad (or sick) guy!

We'd like to thank our ties to Russia for "hacking" your polls :lol:

Here's a live look in at Skape's post match up rally, unbelievable.

detail_wo.jpg

We zoomed in to get a better angle.

crowd_al1-420x0.jpg

And what does it say about me that I voted for you both battles :lol:
Maybe this round use reverse reverse psychology. That would really throw everyone off.

Good luck :up:

Back
Top Bottom