* 2017 FHMM Between-Round Lounge * | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

* 2017 FHMM Between-Round Lounge *

I don't think I was ever ahead of you until the last day of OT. Great match brother, you are worthy of our name :up:

I looked at about 3 and I was up by 1 vote. 20 minutes later I lost by 1 vote :lol:

... & then there were FOUR ...
these_are_the_worlds_hottest_sets_of_twins_triplets_and_quadruplets_640_07.jpg

Champion of the Shula Bracket:
Buddy

vs.

Champion of the Csonka Bracket:
fishfanmiami

- AND -

Champion of the Marino Bracket:
NY8123

vs.

Champion of the Denney Bracket:
FSU Truth

Which TWO posters advance to face off in the FINALS?!?

Tune in tomorrow morning to watch the festivities begin in the FHMM FINAL FOUR!

Will any of the finalists be able to top this former contestant?

[video=youtube;V_96_ITeIFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_96_ITeIFo[/video]

Come on NY represent for Nicks everywhere

You know if we come up with a reason to ban FSU the three of us could just draw straws and call it a day :idk:

:)

Should be fun :brewskis:

Good round Gonzo. I really didn't expect to make the finials. I've never been this deep into FHMM before so thanks to all my voters I appreciate it no matter what happens from here on out.

Da **** is this...

Awesome, in the final four with 3 ****ing FH legends...this is what it feels like for Dallas Thomas walking into a room with Csonka, Marino, and Shula. Just a fly on the nuts of these great men of Finheaven...

I'll put up a fight, time to whip out the dick and slap a bitch...

Da **** is this...

Awesome, in the final four with 3 ****ing FH legends...this is what it feels like for Dallas Thomas walking into a room with Csonka, Marino, and Shula. Just a fly on the nuts of these great men of Finheaven...

I'll put up a fight, time to whip out the dick and slap a bitch...

I am a legend...................in my own mind :lol:

I am a legend...................in my own mind :lol:

I'm already working against anyone fro Da U and UF...they love to look for a reason to **** a Nole over...

You just have to worry about people who dislike the numbers 8, 1, 2, and 3

I'm already working against anyone fro Da U and UF...they love to look for a reason to **** a Nole over...

Or just hate NY! lol. You have to remember we staff hand out infractions and at times we ain't so popular :hump:

Or just hate NY! lol. You have to remember we staff hand out infractions and at times we ain't so popular :hump:

I honestly didn't think I would make it this far...

Make this round loads of fun, just worried I blew my load early and will leave the masses unsatisfied.

I voted for you each time even though I am a Canes fan :up:

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

And i hate the number 2

tenor.gif

I honestly didn't think I would make it this far...

Make this round loads of fun, just worried I blew my load early and will leave the masses unsatisfied.

Wait, are you talking to us or to those hookers you picked up last night?

You know if we come [STRIKE]up with a reason to ban FSU[/STRIKE] the three of us could just [STRIKE]draw[/STRIKE] straw[STRIKE]s and call[/STRIKE] it [STRIKE]a day[/STRIKE] :idk:

:)

Should be fun :brewskis:
[STRIKE]Good round Gonzo. I really didn't expect to make the finials.[/STRIKE] I've never been this deep into [STRIKE]FHMM before so thanks to all [/STRIKE]my voters. I appreciate it [STRIKE]no matter what happens from here on out[/STRIKE].

Da **** is this...

[STRIKE]Awesome, in the final four with 3 ****ing FH legends[/STRIKE]...this is what it feels like [STRIKE]for Dallas Thomas walking into a room with Csonka, Marino, and Shula. Just a fly [/STRIKE]on the nuts of these [STRIKE]great[/STRIKE] men [STRIKE]of Finheaven...[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]I'll put up a fight,[/STRIKE] time to whip out the dick and slap[STRIKE] a bitch[/STRIKE]...

I honestly didn't think I would make[STRIKE] it this far...[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Make this [/STRIKE]round loads [STRIKE]of fun[/STRIKE], just worried I blew my load early and [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] leave [STRIKE]the masses[/STRIKE] unsatisfied.

The mindset has definitely shifted, should be an interesting final 4.

Back
Top Bottom