2017 Miami Dolphins Playoffs Scenarios | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017 Miami Dolphins Playoffs Scenarios

Playoffstatus.com says Miami cannot be eliminated from wild card contention this upcoming week.

However, if the Ravens and the Titans both win, and the Dolphins lose, wouldn't that eliminate them?

So I fooled around with the Playoff machine a bunch and if you absolutely need to come up with a rooting interest the next two weeks other than the Miami Dolphins, here it is:

Root for the Tennessee Titans to lose. That's it. If the Titans drop to the 49ers, there's a real good chance that winning out gets Miami into the playoffs. They have the Rams and Jags to close out the season, and will be underdogs in both games.

If we win out we will most likely be in the Playoffs. Pretty amazing honestly. And funny thing, if NE loses to Pitt this week and Jax wins out(Hou, @SF, @Tenn) then Jax is 2 seed and we would be 6 and travel to NE in the first round.

I'm waiting to see if we can win in Buffalo before I become too invested in these scenarios ...I'm not gonna lie though, reading this stuff after two dominant performances does make that feeling from last season come back, that magical streak feeling...

We won’t make the playoffs. Turns out Denver is really really bad. Us beating a bad team doesn’t mean that we will win out. Now if Tyrod Taylor is out, we should beat Buffalo possibly both times. However, don’t fool yourself to think that even though KC has fallen that they would lose to us. Then there is the Cheaters Monday night. Have you forgotten how we play on for primetime? They are going to win even without Gronk. All we did by beating Denver is give false hope and **** up our draft spot.
(fun at parties)

So I fooled around with the Playoff machine a bunch and if you absolutely need to come up with a rooting interest the next two weeks other than the Miami Dolphins, here it is:

Root for the Tennessee Titans to lose. That's it. If the Titans drop to the 49ers, there's a real good chance that winning out gets Miami into the playoffs. They have the Rams and Jags to close out the season, and will be underdogs in both games.

Titans could definitely fall in SF. There's a lot of optimism around here with Jimmy G, Niners are playing like a different team.

Christ, I know you lost a bet and all, but I feel like the rest of us are being punished with that MFer staring back at us.

This is how we get in at 8-8 if we lose on Sunday:

Chargers beat KC on Saturday
Titans lose out
Patriots beat the Bills
Oakland loses two of the next three (Dallas, @Philly, @Chargers)

and what would the playoffs accomplish? Still have a lot of fundamental problems on the team. I hope the team doesn't get complacent if they do make the playoffs like last year

and what would the playoffs accomplish? Still have a lot of fundamental problems on the team. I hope the team doesn't get complacent if they do make the playoffs like last year

IF we should happen to win out and make the playoffs, it would accomplish a goal that all 32 teams strive for. It would show that MAYBE we have a bit of cohesiveness in the O line with this particular group. It's a process. Even if we get crushed in the first round, it shows that despite all the BS, the team managed to put it together and make that final push....baby steps.

On a side note, I can see Tennessee easily losing out... @SF, Rams, Jags...That would be a BIG help!

IF we should happen to win out and make the playoffs, it would accomplish a goal that all 32 teams strive for. It would show that MAYBE we have a bit of cohesiveness in the O line with this particular group. It's a process. Even if we get crushed in the first round, it shows that despite all the BS, the team managed to put it together and make that final push....baby steps.

On a side note, I can see Tennessee easily losing out... @SF, Rams, Jags...That would be a BIG help!
and for two seasons in a row, they are the exact same team? don't you want them to take it to the next level? Playoffs are fine, but they need to really change the complexion of the team next season

Back
Top Bottom