2017 Miami Dolphins Playoffs Scenarios | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017 Miami Dolphins Playoffs Scenarios

San Francisco is playing better with Jimmy G.

All this is moot if we dont win out and Buffao for the past few years have put a ton of points up against Miami. Not sure a Cutler offense can keep up with that.

Brady probably remembers just how frequently we've had his number down in Miami. Also he may realize that with him not chasing an undefeated season and still the division wrapped up pretty much that losing won't really matter much. It's about the championship, not sealing the division in week 14.

So Brady doesn't like home field advantage throughout the playoffs? Because now a loss next week in Pitt pretty much kills that chance.

We will probably go into Buffalo and get smoked, but watching this team the past two weeks has gotten my hopes up again.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but if we win out I think we get there,

Concede Baltimore
We control our own destiny over Buffalo and KC.
Oakland plays Dallas, @Philly @LA Chargers - They have a better shot at going 0-3 then 3-0 and if the do go 3-0 they probably win the division. We need them to lose 1.
Tennessee plays @ SF, then Rams, Jags - We need them to lose 2, very feasible the way they're playing. Mariota has the worst passer rating in the NFL with 10 TD's and 14 picks. They're trending down!

Just win and see what happens.

Last edited:
baltimore isnt that good than you can just guarantee theyre gonna win out. theyre only 7-6, any given sunday people.

if we win out im very confident we'd get in, last couple weeks of the season crazy stuff always happens. unfortunately i dont see us beating the cheifs in KC so it wont matter anyway. im just glad we're "in the hunt" for another week.

if we win out im very confident we'd get in, last couple weeks of the season crazy stuff always happens. unfortunately i dont see us beating the cheifs in KC so it wont matter anyway. im just glad we're "in the hunt" for another week.
I'd be more worried about the trip to Buffalo. KC will be on their 3rd straight home game when we go there. If they beat SD, which is good for us I believe, they will be due for a setback.

Glad this thread helped build some positive energy around here.

Woke up super late after having no voice from being at the stadium last night but gonna get started on a week 15 thread to keep those good vibes going.

Amazing experience watching those Pats fan walk out the stadium taking the L.

There is some interesting karma going on here. I remember in 2008 also in Week 16 the Dolphins won at the Chiefs in record cold conditions before clinching the division by winning at the Jets in the season finale.

We definitely want the Chargers to lose, right? I actually have Rivers and Smith on my fantasy team and got to choose one ;)

Back
Top Bottom