2017 NFL Combine measurement tracker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017 NFL Combine measurement tracker

Dion Dawkins ran a 5.05

Dan Freeny 5.25

Garett Bolles 4.91 (he could be a big riser in a weak tackle class)

How about the 35 1/4" arms??? That's as much of an outlier as his 40 is gonna be. The kid is a physical freak.

Yeah he's got longer arms than Howard but Howard measured 6053.

Forrest Lamp (who hoops doesn't like but I do) did 34 reps on the bench and ran 4.99 (unofficial).

Very surprised by Danny Isidora running a 5.04 (unofficial). He sure as heck didn't play that fast.

Yeah he's got longer arms than Howard but Howard measured 6053.

Forrest Lamp (who hoops doesn't like but I do) did 34 reps on the bench and ran 4.99 (unofficial).

Very surprised by Danny Isidora running a 5.04 (unofficial). He sure as heck didn't play that fast.

Lamp is a stud. Should be locked into the top-25. Disappointing times from Elflein, Feeney, and Johnson, but it's not the end of the world. 5.15 is solid for Cam Robinson at 322.

Skipper, McDermott, and Pocic move pretty well for big guys. Robinson is fluid as all hell. Toth looked way too choppy for me.

Skipper, McDermott, and Pocic move pretty well for big guys. Robinson is fluid as all hell. Toth looked way too choppy for me.

Been saying that he's way more fluid than people were saying. Cam Robinson is by far the best OT talent in this draft.

Been saying that he's way more fluid than people were saying. Cam Robinson is by far the best OT talent in this draft.

False starts and a trunk full of guns aside, I could get behind that. Clean up the brain farts and immaturity and you've got yourself an elite talent. His movement skills really stood out.

Reuben Foster is small...6000, 229 lbs with 32 3/8" arm length.

Reuben Foster is small...6000, 229 lbs with 32 3/8" arm length.

I might be the only one who isn't all that worried about the height or weight. Still the hardest hitter despite how small he is. A little NFL bulk and he'll be fine IMO.

Injuries are my concern with him.

I might be the only one who isn't all that worried about the height or weight. Still the hardest hitter despite how small he is. A little NFL bulk and he'll be fine IMO.

Injuries are my concern with him.

Can he hold up to the NFL pounding at that size he's already recovering from offseason shoulder surgery. And now he's been kicked out of the combine for getting into it with the medical staff.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2017/s...-alabama-crimson-tide-booted-combine-argument

Can he hold up to the NFL pounding at that size he's already recovering from offseason shoulder surgery. And now he's been kicked out of the combine for getting into it with the medical staff.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2017/s...-alabama-crimson-tide-booted-combine-argument

I saw. :bobdole:

This hurts us because other teams that need LBers and are drafting before us are probably taking him off their board. Makes Cunningham and Davis even more of a valued commodity. I was stupidly hoping Davis could get to 54 ... not so much. Balls.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw. :bobdole:

This hurts us because other teams that need LBers and are drafting before us are probably taking him off their board. Makes Cunningham and Davis even more of a valued commodity. I was stupidly hoping Davis could get to 54 ... not so much. Balls.

Doesn't hurt us if we get him

if we want a good LB we probably need to grab 1 at 22. #54 won't have the same kind of options

Back
Top Bottom