2017 summed up in one tweet | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017 summed up in one tweet

What a horrific year of Dolphins football. Evrything that could have went wrong did.

**** 2017, I for one am ready for 2018

Landry is so overrated. This team is so starving for special playmakers and had been for almost two decades 9n offense that this guy gets way more credit than he deserves. I hope we aren’t foolish enough to overpay for him.

Anyone shocked Landry was eventually ejected? His post play antics are tiresome at this point.
I love Landrys passion and attitude when it's channelled in the right way. If Landry want to lead by example then getting ejected isn't the way to go.

You guys are haters. I wish our linemen had Landrys heart. Run game would be unstoppable

I love Landrys passion and attitude when it's channelled in the right way. If Landry want to lead by example then getting ejected isn't the way to go.

I was reading some Buffalo reactions. And Landry's cut back block last game on the WR really was in the craw of that city. And those BUF players also seemed to not forget.

You guys are haters. I wish our linemen had Landrys heart. Run game would be unstoppable

Being out of control and costing your TEAM in the process, isn't heart, it's selfish and stupid. But hey, when you can't cheer a winner, you will latch on to the most trivial things. Not surprising from some here.

I was reading some Buffalo reactions. And Landry's cut back block last game on the WR really was in the craw of that city. And those BUF players also seemed to not forget.
It was a bad block. It's a shame they couldn't share the same enthusiasm when it came to getting payback on Gronk and his cheap shot.

The antic over Landry meaningless #catch record is why I hate fantasy football and the PSAA that follow it like the gospel

Exactly. This was payback and anyone paying attention knows it. Landry knows it. On the other hand I love Landry and hope he stays. He’s a winner, hates losing and has been very frustrated with how the season played out. Im sure hes not a Cutler fan and has said nothing in his defense.

What a horrific year of Dolphins football. Evrything that could have went wrong did.

**** 2017, I for one am ready for 2018

It's funny that we all saw, way back in August, that this season was cursed even before it began, and it played out exactly that way up to this very last game.

Brumdog44, that's not a rule yet but I'm sure it's coming. Thanks for the laugh, that was funny!!

Jarvis is very talented but he's also an emotional powder keg who can go off at any moment. He wants and expects to be paid top 5 NFL wide receiver money, but he also comes with risk (both on and off the field). The Dolphin top brass - ie Ross, Tannenbaum, Gase and Grier cannot have been impressed by his late ejection from the game after scoring the TD.

Ppl get mad at Landry for showing some emotion. Although not healthy for the team on the field, somebody has to show some heart for our squad. Feels like they've been waiting for the season to be over since like week 14

Ppl get mad at Landry for showing some emotion. Although not healthy for the team on the field, somebody has to show some heart for our squad. Feels like they've been waiting for the season to be over since like week 14

Eventually his antics become a bore. He just further embarrassed his team and teammates. But the peanut gallery has their hero.

It was a bad block. It's a shame they couldn't share the same enthusiasm when it came to getting payback on Gronk and his cheap shot.

Bad? Well unfortunately karma caught up and landed squarely in Drake's face. While the petulant man child took his ball and went home.

Back
Top Bottom