2018 Fhmm Lounge | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Fhmm Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foozool13 was tough, I never expected to beat him, but I pulled it off!

giphy.gif

Great battles gentlemen. Great job by everybody (except one matchup :laugh).
Resident Jets fan @NY8123 underlined his top ranking. @nick1 had to fight hard to barely notch a surging @Coolguy3 and @scodoublet with the upset of the round by disposing #1 seed @foozool13 .

Here is a preview of the Elite 8. I will do the threads tomorrow on our day off.

Shula Bracket
#1 @NY8123 vs #2 @Danny

Marino Bracket
#2 @nick1 vs #13 @scodoublet

Taylor Bracket
#4 @SCLSU Mud Dogs vs #6 @Blackcreekbandit

Csonka Bracket
#6 @Ray R vs #12 @NBP81

Bracket threads are created and locked. I updated the brackets in post #1 (pdf and jpg).
Tomorrow at noon the battle is on. Be ready, get your ducks in a row - this **** just got serious.

To win the Shula Bracet #1 @NY8123 and #2 @Danny go into a 24-hour OT.
Winning the marino bracket #2 @nick1 will go to the Final 4 and will await the winner of NY8123/Danny OT winner.

Taylor Bracket winner #6 @Blackcreekbandit beat @SCLSU Mud Dogs and will face the winner of the Csonka Bracket #12 @NBP81 who beat @Ray R in the Final 4 and the right to go to the grand final (and who is our lowest seed left).

Congrats to all winners, job well done and thanks to those who lost for their great fights and contributions. You are all winners in our books.

OT Battle: http://finheaven.com/threads/ot-shula-bracket-round-4-elite-8-1ny8123-vs-2-danny.346715/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom