2018 Fhmm Lounge | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Fhmm Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
nick1 kicked my butt, what can I say....nice job, man!
Still, I am proud I made it to the Elite 8!

Now I can sit back and watch the rest of the show!

giphy.gif

You did great though. Well done.

2nd OT. Until 11:45 am tomorrow. Final 4 will begin at 2pm tomorrow.
Wow I gotta go to work and the new threads arent done.... Can a mod at least change the link in my sig when the new round starts?

Those guys are pricks @NBP81 . I would have gladly helped out brother. On a completely unrelated idem how's the BBQ delivery service working out ? You have my PO number right ????

;)

Wow I gotta go to work and the new threads arent done.... Can a mod at least change the link in my sig when the new round starts?

Those guys are pricks @NBP81 . I would have gladly helped out brother. On a completely unrelated idem how's the BBQ delivery service working out ? You have my PO number right ????

;)
@phins_4_ever , @DisturbedShifty , My request was badly framed, I apologize... Scratch the wow and replace at least with please is what it should've looked like... I must have been in a hurry because I usually dont act like a spoiled child...

@fishfanmiami I havent found a way to ship you fresh ribs yet, but I have the day off tomorrow, I'll get some sort of how to done for you guys in the mean time.... ;)

I think they are on the grill now Bump

1a-0D5.gif

yummy

Hey all the guys have done well so any one of them would be a good rep in the finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom