2018 NFL Free Agents: Interior Offensive Linemen | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 NFL Free Agents: Interior Offensive Linemen

James played 8 damn games, 47% OF THE OFFENSIVE SNAPS how can you rate him 2nd best right tackle
Oh THAT'S RIGHT, THE IDIOTS AT PFF

He did play very well when he was on the field. If anything then you just get a good back up.

I liked Sterup. Young can play in spot duty for the very little money he would make if brought back. Eric Smith is being groomed.

I just don't think our o line was that bad to begin with. Cutler's happy feet, Ajayi's bad pass blocking; lack of knowledge of the playbook; free lancing and Moore's bad blocking assignments made it look worse than it was.

The one guy that should have been replaced already was. Davis replaces Bushrod. We are set for the year.

I swear the guys in the 'redo the oline' crew must have a thing for fatties.

You cut Pouncey and sign Jensen for 4.5 to 5 mil a season. That saves you money and you get better play from the center position. I bet Jensen ranked in top 5 at his position this year. He plays with a nasty streak that you want from you OL. Just because Pouncy played 16 games this year doesn't mean he will play 16 next year. I also believe Pouncy didn't practice that much this season. Why would you pay anyone 8 mil and try to rest him by sitting him at practices while the rest of the team is involved in the practice schedule year round? If Gase and the front office want that they deserve whats coming to them.

He did play very well when he was on the field. If anything then you just get a good back up.

I liked Sterup. Young can play in spot duty for the very little money he would make if brought back. Eric Smith is being groomed.

I just don't think our o line was that bad to begin with. Cutler's happy feet, Ajayi's bad pass blocking; lack of knowledge of the playbook; free lancing and Moore's bad blocking assignments made it look worse than it was.

The one guy that should have been replaced already was. Davis replaces Bushrod. We are set for the year.

They are what they are regardless of how many excuses you make up for them
One of the most undisciplined offensive lines I've seen since I've been following football

You lost me with "I liked Sterup" He allowed 7 QB pressures in 1 game
He has the foot speed of me, When I had part of my foot removed and wore a cast
Don't even go to "Well we could use him at guard" excuse...He stinks
Results-or-excuses.jpg

With Brendel, the love Gase professes for Pouncey, the fact he played all 16 games and all the other holes we have I don't see us making a move for a C.

LG might be the only position we MIGHT upgrade but with our finances the way they are, I don't see us spending much more than we already are in Larsen, which is not much.

If a lineman offers good value in the sixth, that might be the only new one we get. Unless we trade James which is possible IMO.

For now, I see Tunsil, Pouncey, and Davis as starters with the 4th already in-house. 5th? No idea

For now, I see Tunsil, Pouncey, and Davis as starters with the 4th already in-house. 5th? No idea
I agree Tunsil LT, Davis RG.
I think we should move from Pounce- his hip is a bad movement away. Too risky and pricey.
Im signing a combo of LG or C and drafting other position- resign James RT. He is solid enough.
MY Oline:
Tunsil Hernandez LG (2nd RD) Jansen Davis James-- My backups are Smith Brendel Young and Larsen

Back
Top Bottom