2018 salaries that are not cuttable | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 salaries that are not cuttable

Only 2 contracts make me a little upset. Branch and Kiko.

Using previous 1st rounder contracts as an example is ****ing retarded.

Jones isn’t going anywhere don’t even know why he’s on this list.

Only 2 contracts make me a little upset. Branch and Kiko.

Using previous 1st rounder contracts as an example is ****ing retarded.

Jones isn’t going anywhere don’t even know why he’s on this list.

Yea any day 1 rookie contract on the list makes no sense. Those are pretty much guaranteed deals from the time you draft those guys.

They should of threw the tender on Kiko, that was always my feeling. I did not think it was a bad contract he signed but that was under the assumption that the team just knew he would take another step at LB.

Branch I mean they needed to keep a DE, they liked what he brought to the team and they paid him well. Overspent a bit on the AAV he was probably worth but that happens when you get a guy in FA and Miami probably had the same thought process on Kiko and wanted him to be locked up a year early.

Either way, all this can go away in a year if things don't work out. Everybody on this list except for Tunsil/Harris have cuttable contracts in 2019. But hopefully every single one of those guys are back because they have great seasons.

I like going to a web site called OverTheCap.com which shows our salary cap situation. Looks like we have a little over $14 million in cap space (2018), but it shoots up to $62M in 2019 and $102M in 2020. Our GM’s and Capologists kind of mortgaged away next season.
With how many players under contract for those years?

Back
Top Bottom