**!!** 2019 Fh March Madness Championship**!!** Blackcreekbandit Vs Bobdole | Page 83 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**!!** 2019 Fh March Madness Championship**!!** Blackcreekbandit Vs Bobdole

Who will be this year's Champion?

• Blackcreekbandit

Votes: 46 49.5%
  • BobDole

Votes: 47 50.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My fellow fin fans:

My opponent sits on chat all day where him and his pals ask everyone for their vote. I'm here battling for the win. I have not asked one person to vote for me. No PMs, no chat invites, nothing.

I'm old school and that's how it used to be. Vote for who won this battle

Be old school and vote for Dole.

GTY_dole_18_kab_140925_3x4_1600.jpg

Vote Dole.

Virginia-Presidential-Pin-Back-1996-Bob-Dole-Campaign.jpg

I bought the same shotgun Ash uses:

images

Why???

Because:

“All right you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my BOOM STICK! It's a 12-gauge double barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine ninety-five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. Ya got that!!! Now I swear. The next one of you primates even touches me......."

Except it’s not a Remington, it’s a Stoeger Coach Gun.
Except it wasn’t made in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Except it currently runs about $399.99

Other than that, the movie got it right. ;)

My fellow fin fans:

My opponent sits on chat all day where him and his pals ask everyone for their vote. I'm here battling for the win. I have not asked one person to vote for me. No PMs, no chat invites, nothing.

I'm old school and that's how it used to be. Vote for who won this battle

Be old school and vote for Dole.

View attachment 20156

Vote Dole.

View attachment 20157

Bob there are many avenues for reaching out to voters. The chat is my home on finheaven. Of course I'm going to remind my friends that this tournament is still going on. With that in mind, I would urge everyone who isn't a vip to join vip just for the vip chat room alone. **** i don't understand why we have so many vips but the chat is like 10 people at a time tops. The chat is the best kept secret on finheaven. Can't stand the mouth breathers that the main forum attracts? Come debate topics in real time with level headed posters in the VIP chat

I figured I would copy Bob Dole's idea of posting my collection as well. As you can tell this off season was ruthless to my jersey collection :(

View attachment 20159

Damn, it did get savaged. Down to 1. I gave my little jerseys to my little bros but I kept my tattered Kosar one, for sentimental purposes.

20190331_125203.jpg

Vote Dole.

361459688335_1.jpg

Bob there are many avenues for reaching out to voters. The chat is my home on finheaven. Of course I'm going to remind my friends that this tournament is still going on. With that in mind, I would urge everyone who isn't a vip to join vip just for the vip chat room alone. **** i don't understand why we have so many vips but the chat is like 10 people at a time tops. The chat is the best kept secret on finheaven. Can't stand the mouth breathers that the main forum attracts? Come debate topics in real time with level headed posters in the VIP chat

Friends ... people you've never interacted with before ... what's the difference, right?

Vote Dole.

3f12defbbc291a41b099c88422a9e1081a4ae6e091543075537775051933791c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom