**!!** 2019 Fh March Madness Championship**!!** Blackcreekbandit Vs Bobdole | Page 84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**!!** 2019 Fh March Madness Championship**!!** Blackcreekbandit Vs Bobdole

Who will be this year's Champion?

• Blackcreekbandit

Votes: 46 49.5%
  • BobDole

Votes: 47 50.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the ppl chose Bob Dole this year because they know he's old as **** and his *** prolly won't make it to next year's tournament and they know im young and have many years and many more opportunities to win this whole damn thing.
Spectacular Tournament, brother Creek!

Well fought, but it was just Bob’s time.

I think the ppl chose Bob Dole this year because they know he's old as **** and his *** prolly won't make it to next year's tournament and they know im young and have many years and many more opportunities to win this whole damn thing.

Damn real classy man.

**** yeah!

1976_ford_dole_ap_328_605.gif

gettyimages-97350190-612x612.jpg

GTY_dole_5_kab_140925_21x16_1600.jpg

500_F_146557971_A6vVUBVIjztjkGxX23voSiX4ECu6wRpw.jpg

Great job team Dole!

I'd again like to thank all those who made this possible. The competition was fierce, good job Black Creek! Thank you so much to all who voted for me and made this year's March Madness a ton of fun. Bob Dole is now going to celebrate then take a mighty slumber. Go fins!

Bob-Dole-feature.jpg

Whatever floats the Bob Dole boat, baby!

Good job again, man.

12129v.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom