2021 Draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Draft

Just did one myself, no trades.

4. Micah Parsons LB, Penn State

Fields was on the board, would have entertained a trade down. Wash took him at 7 and as much as I love Parsons swapping 4 for 7 and next's year 1 would have had me moving down.

16. Rashod Bateman WR, Minnesota

A little high for me to go WR but Chase and the Bama boys were gone and Bateman was the best value/need guy there.

36. Jackson Carman OT, Clemson

I still think Hunt is an OG and Carman would look good at RT as pass pro is his strength.Harris went next and I really thought about taking him but that is just to high for RB for me.I admit I second guessed myself right away and probably would go with Harris as Carman has not been great this year. DL was an option here too, as Davis, Stills, Wilson, Basham, Tywamn and Shelvin were all there. Yeah, i think I f-ed up this one. :(

Feel free to imagine Harris or one of the DL's here.

48. Brevin Jordan TE, Miami

A seam weapon for Tua but I could have gone DL here as well, with most of those mentioned above still on the board. Had an option to go S here too but I thought that was too high.
Those are fun to do. Interesting options with that Carman pick. That's a good spot for Harris, but I wouldn't doubt that Miami goes the cheap free agent route again.

Twyman is interesting. I love his pass rush ability at DT.

Skill positions go fast in the sim.s, not so fast in reality.

Back
Top Bottom