#3 Wr ??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#3 Wr ???

AZPHINFAN75

BENNY MALONE
Reaction score
I would like to see the Dolphins go after Northcutt. Boston was a great pick-up IMO, but he tends to get hurt too much. We need a solid #3 WR that could be a #2 WR if Boston doesn't pan out or gets hurt for a long period of time. Or even if Chambers gets hurt we would still need another starting WR.

Does anybody agree or disagree with this?

I agree Northcutt would be a great pick up for the Fins Boston does tend to get injured. I'm just not sure about the other WR's we got.

Northcutt will cost us too much. Our 3rd WR will be someone who is currently on the roster. Thompson was solid in 2002 in Washington so he is definitely a contender to get the job. Snoop Minnis could also win it, and maybe JR Tolver will compete for it as well. I think we will have a good competition to see who our 3rd WR will be.

If we get a FA or even make a cheap trade, the name that makes the most sense to me that I have heard so far is Muhsin Muhammad. He shouldn't break the bank, and he has decent upside if he can stay healthy...

Thompson and Toliver are ok for occasional fill ins, but we need a bonified #3 Wr. Mabey Snoop will pan out. Cal Morris is doing pretty good in NFL Europe. I just have a bad feeling we will lose Boston or Chambers for a few games and we will be right back where we were last year with our Wr's. You are probably right about Northcutt costing too much.

Jimmy James said:
If we get a FA or even make a cheap trade, the name that makes the most sense to me that I have heard so far is Muhsin Muhammad. He shouldn't break the bank, and he has decent upside if he can stay healthy...

I agree I think Muhammad gives it his all every game.

Noland said:
I agree I think Muhammad gives it his all every game.

Honestly, I think that's part of Muhammad's problem. If he could tune it down to maybe 98%, maybe he wouldn't hurt himself during games so much.

Jimmy James said:
Honestly, I think that's part of Muhammad's problem. If he could tune it down to maybe 98%, maybe he wouldn't hurt himself during games so much.

Is'nt Muhammad real physical on the football field?

I wouldn't call him the most physical receiver out there, but he mixes it up. Honestly, the most vivid memory I have of Panthers games with him involve hamstring issues and the like knocking him out of games.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
am I the only person who isn't impressed by Northcutt?

I like him, but being in the heart of Browns country, I've seen him alot and I think he is a bit over rated by this board. He did help the Browns have a pretty nice group in himself, Davis and Morgan. Fast bunch, too bad their o-line and coach suck.

Back
Top Bottom