#3 Wr ??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#3 Wr ???

I remember at the end of the regular season or it could have been in
the playoffs they did a little football biography on how Muhammad
was a physical WR. I believe it was about Muhammad I get mixed up sometimes.

Yeah -- that should be why he'd come cheap. We're just talking about a #3 WR here -- he doesn't have to be Randy Moss. I'd just prefer that he not be Derrius Thompson.

I'd rather have Mushin Muhammed. Has good speed, and could go deep vs other teams 3rd CBs. Not only that, but the boy has some soft hands, and makes tough catches look easy. Not only that, but incase of injury, he could start for either of our guys. I hear he is going to get cut after June 1st, I say sign him!

I wouldn't be banking on MM being healthy enough to fill in for injuries -- it's probably more likely that MM would be the one injured.

I think I'd rather have MM than Conway, but I have to admit that I don't know enough about Troy to really have much of an opinion on him.

If we do grab a free agent WR, it will be interesting to see how it shakes up the group of guys we have now who are ALL seemingly competing for the #3 spot.

I Really Liked The Play Of Mm As Well. I Dont Think To Highly Of Conway. I Dont Think It Be A Great Fit For Him As Well As Us. By The Way Where In Az Are You Azfinfan75?

I live off Mcclintock and work in East Mesa. There seems to be quite a few dolphin fans out here. Actually, every time i go to a game a Fins game in this part of the country there are a lot of fans. To bad the Dolphins didnt draft Boldin last year that would have been a nice trio Chambers,Boston and Boldin.

AZPHINFAN75 said:
I live off Mcclintock and work in East Mesa. There seems to be quite a few dolphin fans out here. Actually, every time i go to a game a Fins game in this part of the country there are a lot of fans. To bad the Dolphins didnt draft Boldin last year that would have been a nice trio Chambers,Boston and Boldin.

Yeah thanks for that Wanny! :yell:

I`d take either Conway or MM for a third wideout over Northcutt. Both have proven themselves over a long period of time. Conway carries more baggage (which means he`d fit right in here) than MM, but both are better than Northcutt or Thompson.

The thing about the Boldin regret is that we quite possibly wouldn't have gotten Boston at all had we taken Boldin. We also probably would have been forced to go LB with that 3rd (which became a 4th) round pick this year, so that means we lose out on Poole. I agree that we should have gone Boldin, but that would have changed things quite a bit all the way around.

Back
Top Bottom