4/15 walterfootball 5 round mock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4/15 walterfootball 5 round mock

Would do back flips with this draft. Johnson is going to keep improving every year and will be a stud, love the 2 corners, I actually think Jamar Taylor will be the top corner in this draft when it's all said and done

I like jamar Taylor a lot, but wouldn't be happy with trade up. This draft is all about depth in rounds 2-3. Why ruin then a position if strength. With 5 picks in first 3 rounds, I could easily envisage 4-5 potential starters from this draft, which would be superb!

FWIW, Walter changed it today and has San Diego trading up for Lane Johnson. But does have us taking DJ Fluker

Ireland has stated on many occasions, that his board is made up before the combine. I cannot see us trading up for Lane Johnson. I can see it if Fisher drops to #6, but that is never going to happen.

Throughout his time with Dolphins he has always drafted the first round pick with the intention to compete for starting job day 1. When you look at our roster, I can only see us looking at 3 players.

Chance Warmack, Dee Milliner & Kenny Vaccaro. If he trades up for anyone, IMO it will be Milliner.

I'd rather draft Fluker at 12 than trade up for one of the three LT's.

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

That's not to say I'd like Fluker at 12.

Back
Top Bottom