13. DJ Williams
14. Brandon Fusco
15. Mario Addison
16. Gabe Carimi
17. Darell Scott
18. Greg Romeus
19. Ryan Pugh
20. Graig Cooper

Alright guys. This thread is now closed. No more picks. No more editing.

Good luck to all!

Just an update after Day Two. NINE posters have managed to guess both picks so far.

They are:

hooshoops
emeraldfin
nolefin
Mr. Magoo
J Tes
mr ed
KDog 13
finsfanjay13
R&R Express

Despite all the bitching and moaning about our picks (and I've done my share), what's clear is that there are a good number of posters who have a good handle on what this FO is likely to do.

Anything can happen, of course, but it's probably sage to say that these posters are the finalists (some players, though, like Bilal Powell, DJ Williams and Brandon Fusco, are on pretty much everyone's list).

Should be interesting to see what happens. Good job everyone so far.

i'd bet money if dj williams makes it to our 4th round pick he's a dolphin...julius thomas may be the backup...a few other names denarious moore and edmond gates but i think aldrick robinsons the guy a little later...and watch for tyrod taylor especially if he's there in round 6...bilal powell another i think they may want to pair with thomas

i'd bet money if dj williams makes it to our 4th round pick he's a dolphin...julius thomas may be the backup...a few other names denarious moore and edmond gates but i think aldrick robinsons the guy a little later...and watch for tyrod taylor especially if he's there in round 6...bilal powell another i think they may want to pair with thomas

I agree with all of that. And not just because every person you named is on my top 20 list... :)

Actually, now that I look at it again... damn are our lists similar, hoops.

You have Ricardo Lockett, Mario Fannin and Ricky Elmore. I have Kealoha Pilares, Jordan Cameron and Edmond Gates. But other than that our remaining players are pretty much identical.

Great minds think alike. :)

Actually, now that I look at it again... damn are our lists similar, hoops.

You have Ricardo Lockett, Mario Fannin and Ricky Elmore. I have Kealoha Pilares, Jordan Cameron and Edmond Gates. But other than that our remaining players are pretty much identical.

Great minds think alike. :)

i may have screwed up though cause i could easily see lockette and fannin as undrafted guys invited to camps and since we don't have udfa's this year to sign with teams that aren't drafted they may mess me up...we'll see

i think its getting pretty easy to figure these guys out though...elmore to me i feel pretty confident about them liking a lot...too bad i don't feel the same about him as a football player

Damn, was going to put Edmond Gates on my list but didn't think he'd make it out of the 3rd round.

Damn, was going to put Edmond Gates on my list but didn't think he'd make it out of the 3rd round.

me either...but i like the pick alot...thats adding some damn speed...guy plays that fast on tape also...of course the competition looked like it was in slow mo but i like this pick...i just hope he has enough polish to be active on game day from the jump

me either...but i like the pick alot...thats adding some damn speed...guy plays that fast on tape also...of course the competition looked like it was in slow mo but i like this pick...i just hope he has enough polish to be active on game day from the jump

I agree. Love the pick. Not sure how he fell to us in the 4th, but I'm not complaining.

Well I got 3 even without Pouncy which I waffled on but decided a right OT was better value than guard and Ireland would go that dirrection and move Carey inside and then cut him next year or renegotiate his contract. Pouncy was a trade back pick in my book. Anyway I got that Clay guy which was my long shot along with Thomas so thats 3 anyone else match that.

Well I got 3 even without Pouncy which I waffled on but decided a right OT was better value than guard and Ireland would go that dirrection and move Carey inside and then cut him next year or renegotiate his contract. Pouncy was a trade back pick in my book. Anyway I got that Clay guy which was my long shot along with Thomas so thats 3 anyone else match that.

I still have to go through them but I also got three: Pouncey, Thomas and Gates. I had Clay on my list, too, right up until the end, when I replaced him. SMH.

Yeah I feel dumb for subbing out Mike Pouncey for Gabe Carimi last minute, but oh well. As for Ed Gates, Charles Clay and Daniel Thomas...all were on the list we compiled but I had no particular inclination to put any of them in my 20 other than maybe Gates out of pure wishful thinking.

I could still add a second when they go to UDFAs and take Keith Darbut.

Did anyone else get Jimmy Wilson though? LOL. That's an odd one to have managed to pick out.

J Tes also got 3 picks right.

And one other person DID get Jimmy Wilson...taaff. Guess he was paying attention to our meeting reports!

Back
Top Bottom