4th Annual Top 20 Contest!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4th Annual Top 20 Contest!!

I was waiting until some definite report on the UDFA thing, but with the stay being granted for at least another month I think it's time to close the contest.

It looks as though three picks "won" this.

And the list of those who got three (please let me know if I left someone out) is:

phintim
mr. ed
j tes
Mr. Magoo
KDog13

So congrats to the other three posters who got three. I know I speak for everyone when I look back on my picks and think, "man, how could I have left out (enter name here)." You *******!

Anyhow, this contest is a lot of fun. I know I look forward to it every year (I start compiling my list in January). The lack of an UDFA process took some of the spice out of it, forcing most of the posters to front load their lists.

Anyhow, that's it. I know that, for the rest of the time he's a Dolphin, I'll look at Charles Clay and know that I had him on my list for weeks before replacing him with Mark Ingram (this is still what I think every time I look at Reshad Jones, who I left off my list last year). But that's the fun of it.

So good luck to everyone next year! Whoever the next head coach is (Jeff Fisher and Bill Cowher, I'm looking at you), it should be pretty interesting trying to figure out who they're going to want to draft. See you this time next year!

I got 3 as well

1. OG Mike Pouncey
2. QB Ryan Mallett
3. QB Jake Locker
4. QB Colin Kaepernick
5. QB Tyrod Taylor
6. RB Mark Ingram
7. RB DeMarco Murray
8. RB Ryan Williams
9. RB Daniel Thomas
10. TE Virgil Green
11. TE D.J Williams
12. TE Kyle Rudolph
13. WR Edmund Gates
14. WR Kris Adams
15. S Robert Sands
16. S Brian Lainhart
17. OLB Chris Carter
18. OLB Dontay Moch
19. OG Will Rackley
20. OT Byron Bell

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?298258-4th-Annual-Top-20-Contest!!/page3

I got 3 as well

1. OG Mike Pouncey
2. QB Ryan Mallett
3. QB Jake Locker
4. QB Colin Kaepernick
5. QB Tyrod Taylor
6. RB Mark Ingram
7. RB DeMarco Murray
8. RB Ryan Williams
9. RB Daniel Thomas
10. TE Virgil Green
11. TE D.J Williams
12. TE Kyle Rudolph
13. WR Edmund Gates
14. WR Kris Adams
15. S Robert Sands
16. S Brian Lainhart
17. OLB Chris Carter
18. OLB Dontay Moch
19. OG Will Rackley
20. OT Byron Bell

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?298258-4th-Annual-Top-20-Contest!!/page3

Ok. Cool! Thanks for pointing that out. I'd hoped I hadn't missed anyone, but there was a lot of entries to go through.

Back
Top Bottom