4th quarter clock management... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4th quarter clock management...

So you have that microphone that goes into the quarterback's helmet on your TV too?

Yeah, I don't know why they were just so god awful slow there. Reminds me of Donovan McNabb during that Super Bowl where T.O. was awesome on one leg, he just was soo slow when they needed to be fast.
:laugh

The no huddle this week looked like Cutler was just drawing up plays in the sand. He was moving guys around. You could see the confusion in the whole offense. On more than one occasion I saw a receiver through his hands up in frustration on where to line up.

And do I remember correctly...didnt we have back to back delay of game penalties while in the no huddle? Or at least one a almost another? How does that even happen?

Same here. I was screaming at cutler to get the ball snapped. Taking so long at the line to get thing set up, no urgency at all.

I know we were getting our teeth kicked in.. But a big play to DVP or stills could score quickly. We had time for a few more drives.

Most likely the D wouldnt have gotten the ball back in that situation anyway bc they were exhausted and looked horrible anyway.

But yea, no urgency. 3 scores in 10 mins is unlikely but its been done.

Back
Top Bottom