4th round price may have been too much | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4th round price may have been too much

Tannchise

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I was playing with the numbers.
eliminate his 3 200 yard games last year, and since Pitt game, he is averaging 64 yards a game, including playoffs. In his last 9 games straight, including playoffs, he has averaged 61 yards a game. This guy is rushing for 15 yards a quarter.

Why stop at eliminating 200 yd games, eliminate 100 yd and 75 yard games and he is averaging something like 0.7 yds per carry...guy sux

If you eliminate his 100-199 yard games, you're only eliminating like one game.

Why stop at eliminating 200 yd games, eliminate 100 yd and 75 yard games and he is averaging something like 0.7 yds per carry...guy sux
my point is I'd trade in those 200 yard games for more games over 100 yards. he was very unproductive, especially in last 9 games.

I would say a lot of that has to do with our run blocking being ****ing terrible.

Ultimately, it wasn't his production what got Ajayi traded. It was his shitty attitude and selfishness as a player.

He has 16 games for a total of 750. There are 6 games for 950...this is not what you want from RB.

I want to see if the blocking techniques change. Larsen coming back would replace who? I still think we need to look at the surge we had when Pouncey was out. Maybe keep him out. I'd move Tunsil to G

Why don't we eliminate all but the 100+ yard games and go back to making the deal look bad for us again.

If you eliminate all of his runs over 5 yards...then what is his average professor?

Back
Top Bottom