4th round price may have been too much | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4th round price may have been too much

I want to see if the blocking techniques change. Larsen coming back would replace who? I still think we need to look at the surge we had when Pouncey was out. Maybe keep him out. I'd move Tunsil to G
Larsen will be the LG.

I want to see if the blocking techniques change. Larsen coming back would replace who? I still think we need to look at the surge we had when Pouncey was out. Maybe keep him out. I'd move Tunsil to G
We can play with two LGs...Tunsil will be the LG to the farthest left and then the other LG can play just inside of him and next to Pouncey. That should work.

You can look at stats or you can watch him play...and my eyes tell me he is one heck of a back. Best we had since Ricky, yes better than Lamar Miller.

He is a good pickup for the birds, might put them over the top

And if you "eliminate" that joke of an O-line Ajayi might have gotten 100 yards in every game this year!!

Ozzy rules!!

Or if he could pick up incoming blitzers we could have thrown the ball more effectively.

Maybe hitting the hole the play was designed for would have gotten us 3rd and manageable instead of 3rd and long.

Maybe we wouldnt have been shut out twice if he actually ran the plays Gase calls.....

Look, we cant play the what if game. I'm not happy about losing Ajayi, but it is what it is.

Let's see how we look on Sunday. If we cant run the ball sunday then point all the fingers you want, hell I might point them as well.

There were parts of Jay's game that were special, but parts that were ****.

I am going to miss the violent running style but if I have to choose between a pouting, entitled RB (with no cartilage in his knees) who values carries over W's to a coach who took us to the playoffs with Matt Moore and was well on his way to changing the worst culture in football BEFORE the Tannehill injury ....it's a no brainer.

Look at Gurley last year. He was worse than Ajayi is this year. The offense around him improved this year and he's back to being an effective player. Ajayi is worth more than a 4th. On a rookie contract he is an absolute steal. Unless he really is the worst, most selfish player in the league, but I'm not sure I buy that narrative Gase is selling.

Or if he could pick up incoming blitzers we could have thrown the ball more effectively.

Maybe hitting the hole the play was designed for would have gotten us 3rd and manageable instead of 3rd and long.

Maybe we wouldnt have been shut out twice if he actually ran the plays Gase calls.....

Look, we cant play the what if game. I'm not happy about losing Ajayi, but it is what it is.

Let's see how we look on Sunday. If we cant run the ball sunday then point all the fingers you want, hell I might point them as well.

There were parts of Jay's game that were special, but parts that were ****.
I agree that it is what it is and he's gone. I just can't believe still that all we got for a 4 for him. I like Drake but can't see him as a full time starter. Maybe we're going to throw it more now. I really don't even know what to think about this team anymore but till they prove otherwise, they don't deserve the benefit of the doubt

Ozzy rules!!

Look at Gurley last year. He was worse than Ajayi is this year. The offense around him improved this year and he's back to being an effective player. Ajayi is worth more than a 4th. On a rookie contract he is an absolute steal. Unless he really is the worst, most selfish player in the league, but I'm not sure I buy that narrative Gase is selling.
He’s no Gurley.

Year Team G Att Att/G Yds Avg Yds/G TD Lng 1st 1st% 20+ 40+ FUM
2017 Miami Dolphins 7 138 19.7 465 3.4 66.4 0 21 25 18.1 2 0 1

2016 Miami Dolphins 15 260 17.3 1,272 4.9 84.8 8 62T 60 23.1 10 4 4

2015 Miami Dolphins 9 49 5.4 187 3.8 20.8 1 24 7 14.3 3 0 0

TOTAL 31 447 14.4 1,924 4.3 62.1 9 62 92 20.6 15 4 5

Overrated is the word that comes to mind...

This is why you use yards per carry, as a measure of efficiency.

4.9 yards per carry last year was very good.

3.4 yards per carry this year, not so good.
better than the 2 point something his backups are getting

We can play with two LGs...Tunsil will be the LG to the farthest left and then the other LG can play just inside of him and next to Pouncey. That should work.
Can someone answer why all of a sudden so many people think he is a guard? That he is not.

Sorry but this is the shittest argument that can be made.

No ****ing **** if you take items out of a data set it looks more favorable to your argument.

Statistics don't work like that. Sorry bub.

Back
Top Bottom