5 Miami Dolphins under intense scrutiny tonight vs. Minnesota Vikings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5 Miami Dolphins under intense scrutiny tonight vs. Minnesota Vikings

Maxwell might be a surprise cut. Just a feeling

Maxwell might be a surprise cut. Just a feeling
I understand the thinking but we are too thin at the position and he's shown he's capable of playing really well. Last year was not a bad year for him from the Pitt game onward. I doubt we cut him.

He's netting 7 yards better than Darr on punts this preseason - he may have won the job.

Statistically, financially better option this preseason has been Haack. Also has the advantage of being a left footer. I sure hope Miami goes with him. I see a lot of parallels between this message board and my college teams message board. Teams with a fan base with expectations, yearning for performance that sadly doesn't happen often. Iowa Hawkey life.

Plus, I think a dolphins jersey would look pretty BA.

Statistically, financially better option this preseason has been Haack. Also has the advantage of being a left footer. I sure hope Miami goes with him. I see a lot of parallels between this message board and my college teams message board. Teams with a fan base with expectations, yearning for performance that sadly doesn't happen often. Iowa Hawkey life.

Plus, I think a dolphins jersey would look pretty BA.
Good point about the left foot thing - that can give returned the yips. I'm sold. Darr wasn't good the back half of last year - low hang times and short punts.

Back
Top Bottom