5 Miami Regular Season Losses That Still Irks You | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5 Miami Regular Season Losses That Still Irks You

The game versus the Jags...the debacle. Final score: 62 - 7 Jacksonville.

:cry

I have seen the Jacksonville game up to the middle of the 2nd quarter. That was when I watched it live and I have no interest in seeing any more ever again.

I just don't think there has been any game over the last 20 or so years that we played that meant enough for me to call it a crushing loss.

I still have the 2015 loss to the giants on MNF in my head because we were on showcase that night for the whole country and played VERY well until obj just became too much to handle. As a Gator, I don't handle losses to mannings very well.

There are not enough expletives in the world to describe how angry the 2002 loss at New England made me.

You have the best running back in the league, you're at your own 4 due to one of the dumbest kickoff returns I've ever seen, there's just over two minutes left...and what happens? They pass the ball twice, and then run Jay Fielder on a bootleg. They took a total of 24 seconds off the clock, NE only had to use one time out, and then Mark ####### Royals punted the ball 23 yards.

After Miami lost in overtime, I went outside my friend's house and screamed so loud one of his neighbors came over to make sure everything was ok. My wife asked me after the game, "You want people fired, don't you?" I responded, "No, I want people killed."

There are not enough expletives in the world to describe how angry the 2002 loss at New England made me.

You have the best running back in the league, you're at your own 4 due to one of the dumbest kickoff returns I've ever seen, there's just over two minutes left...and what happens? They pass the ball twice, and then run Jay Fielder on a bootleg. They took a total of 24 seconds off the clock, NE only had to use one time out, and then Mark ####### Royals punted the ball 23 yards.

After Miami lost in overtime, I went outside my friend's house and screamed so loud one of his neighbors came over to make sure everything was ok. My wife asked me after the game, "You want people fired, don't you?" I responded, "No, I want people killed."
And we were dominating them all game. NE was kinda mailing it in until we gave them a reason to play in the last few minutes. Don't forget we sent the kickoff to start OT sailing out of bounds. Special teams meltdown.

I too have never watched the Jacksonville game. I also have never watched the `94 playoff loss at SD. I was there for that one and i don`t need to ever see a replay.

I vaguely remember bits and pieces from the Jacksonville game. If memory serves, the sprinklers went on right when Miami was going to score, or caused a safety for the Jags. At that point, I realized everything that could go wrong did.

Only game ive ever left early in my life, made me sick. was in the endzone where wanny decided to air it out 3 times in a row backed up to our own goaline rather than let ricky continue to run wild. wife and i left as the kickoff in OT went out of bounds.

I vaguely remember bits and pieces from the Jacksonville game. If memory serves, the sprinklers went on right when Miami was going to score, or caused a safety for the Jags. At that point, I realized everything that could go wrong did.

I don't even remember that. All I know is I was at the bar by halftime and it wasn't pretty.

Last edited:
Only game ive ever left early in my life, made me sick. was in the endzone where wanny decided to air it out 3 times in a row backed up to our own goaline rather than let ricky continue to run wild. wife and i left as the kickoff in OT went out of bounds.
those play calls were inexplicable as Ricky was mauling that day - if memory serves me he had 180 w over an 8 yard average and no long run that inflated things. He was gashing an uninterested defense who had nothing really to play for. The ST calamities at the end were atrocious.

I wanna say the shoutout between Miami and Kansas City back in 2002 ended in a 48-30 Kansas City win. Man tony Gonzalez was a beast that day.

I too have never watched the Jacksonville game. I also have never watched the `94 playoff loss at SD. I was there for that one and i don`t need to ever That one sticks to me as well...we missed rhat f<>king kick

I was at that game. Lost my mind. Wasn't there a questionable PI call on Jamar effing Fletcher with about 2 minutes left? I don't think I ever watched a replay of the end of that game because I was too angry at the time, and I can't find it online (probably just as well). As soon as I read the thread title, that horrible game came right to mind.

What was the year that the refs made Miami come back on to field after the game was over for one more New England Hail Mary play?

Back
Top Bottom