51 pass attempts | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

51 pass attempts

Just checked, NFL.com is only displaying post season team statistics, that's why it's showing twelve

SkapePhin said:
How exactly did NYG have a HORRIBLE OL if Tiki was having practicially a 200 yard game every week?

They DID have a HORRIBLE OL... :eek: Compared to an average line. :roflmao:

practicially.....Booker cried himself to sleep at night...

NJFINSFAN1 said:
On NFL.com, the browns were not in the top 6 in the AFC or top 12 in the NFL (all they showed) in passing.

The BROWNS defense is a JOKE......

Even the PHINS could run vs. them....and they still were not a TOP 10 vs. the PASS....Man they SUCKED.

Maybe the PHINS will only play $hity teams then AJ can look just slightly below average. :cry: :roflmao: :yell: :lol: :fire: :evil:

SkapePhin said:
I dont know where you guys get that.. I think this is the fundamental difference between Feeley haters and Feeley supporters. I saw a poised QB back there.. Not panicked at all, UNLESS you are bringing up instances in games such as Cinci in which he might as well had a finish line in front of him rather than an O-line.. The only times Feeley looked panicked to me was in a game in which the pocket was flooded with 3 defenders on every play.
He had very jumpy feet and never looked comfy in the pocket, the only game I can say he looked okay back there was the Pat's game. I'm not a Feeley hater, if he wins the job great! But I'm a realist and saw what I saw. Can he get better? yes. But I will want to see him get better in the pocket, look off Wr's, learn the offense on time which will be much harder to do without Daves bland offense.

Do I have concerns! Hell yes I have concerns with him.

SkapePhin said:
I dont know where you guys get that.. I think this is the fundamental difference between Feeley haters and Feeley supporters. I saw a poised QB back there.. Not panicked at all, UNLESS you are bringing up instances in games such as Cinci in which he might as well had a finish line in front of him rather than an O-line.. The only times Feeley looked panicked to me was in a game in which the pocket was flooded with 3 defenders on every play.

It is not hard to see that you want AJ as the QB. Okay big deal we had JAY for years, why not keep it going with AJ?

I wanted AJ to come in and do a good job. I still do, but that does not mean it will happen. AJ is not the QB for MIAMI or any other team. He is not a CALM COOL POCKET QB. He DOES have HAPPY FEET like most young QB's in over there head. I like most of your post...But AJ is AJ...sorry.

He is a 3rd string...2nd string..now trying to play 1st string. It stings, it burns, but it is TRUE. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

What stings and burns is that quarterbacks don't grow on trees. Same reason Parcells doesn't have one for himself yet. Those who don't like AJ will still have to deal.

AJ throws 51 passes....Well until he improves a HUGE AMOUNT...that is 51 TO MANY!!!

Well that chart proves that CLeveland did have the fifth ranked pass defense

Skunkape said:
the only difference is that feeley is bad every game, mcnabb choked in the SB, somewhere feeley will never get

Except his last two, wins over New England and Cleveland.

MDolphins2003 said:
It is not hard to see that you want AJ as the QB. Okay big deal we had JAY for years, why not keep it going with AJ?

I wanted AJ to come in and do a good job. I still do, but that does not mean it will happen. AJ is not the QB for MIAMI or any other team. He is not a CALM COOL POCKET QB. He DOES have HAPPY FEET like most young QB's in over there head. I like most of your post...But AJ is AJ...sorry.

He is a 3rd string...2nd string..now trying to play 1st string. It stings, it burns, but it is TRUE. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:clap:

Skunkape said:
the only difference is that feeley is bad every game, mcnabb choked in the SB, somewhere feeley will never get

Actually in his last 2-3 games, he did pretty well, at the very least, very serviceable, without a running game....Did you watch those games?

tay0365 said:
Actually in his last 2-3 games, he did pretty well, at the very least, very serviceable, without a running game....Did you watch those games?

His Seattle game was pretty darn impressive until that INT Pick 6 at the end.. Its unfortunate that is the only thing remember about that game, but I guess its a valid criticism, but he proved in his later games that he doesnt always through INTs in those crucial situations, in fact he can come through big ie Pats game.. Everyone was waiting for him to screw up that game, but it never happened.. Improvement in my book.

SkapePhin said:
His Seattle game was pretty darn impressive until that INT Pick 6 at the end.. Its unfortunate that is the only thing remember about that game, but I guess its a valid criticism, but he proved in his later games that he doesnt always through INTs in those crucial situations, in fact he can come through big ie Pats game.. Everyone was waiting for him to screw up that game, but it never happened.. Improvement in my book.

Exactly, and all we were hoping from him was Improvement.

Buffalo's D was nasty this past year. They finished #2 overall. The year before they were also #2, but they never got turnovers or sacks. This year they were top 3 in sacks, yards, and turnovers.

The reason they didn't get far is Drew Bledsoe. He can be blamed for 6 of the Bills seven losses

Back
Top Bottom