54th for Albert, then trade up with CLE using Bess and the 77th for Austin? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

54th for Albert, then trade up with CLE using Bess and the 77th for Austin?

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!a third round pick and bess for clevelands 6th pick... if ireland can pull that off i will personally go to dolphins training camp and kiss his ass.. but I know that won't happen so I have a sure bet. This really made me laugh thanks guys..lol anyways I think miami stays put at #12 and they take DJ HAYDEN!!

If we trade up with the Browns I would take Cooper and keep the #54 pick and draft a DB, DT, TE, OR WR

If we traded Bess, #12, and our 3rd rd pick for a freaking guard, when guard is like one of deepest areas on the team, I would have to go to a bar to watch the rest of the draft. My TV would be smashed to bits!!! If we trade up, it will be because one of the three tackles fell, and we know that Zona at 7 needs a tackle. We are NOT trading up for a freaking tackle, nor for Austin. If we stay at 12 we are taking Eifert if he is still there. Otherwise I see us trading down.

The only way this makes any sense is if we swop the 1st round picks. If Ireland can do the trade and we still keep our #12 pick, he's a genius at the same level of a Jimmy Johnson.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

If we trade up with the Browns I would take Cooper and keep the #54 pick and draft a DB, DT, TE, OR WR

Oh God, pls no!

Its funny how ever since the Jets traded Revis to the Bucs, Tavon Austin went from the 10th -16th area to the 6th - 10th area just like that.Just dont see Miami taking Austin.I wouldnt hate it but would rather have Eifert or trade down.

My favorite trade down would be trade 12 and 42 to the Rams for 16 and 22 giving Rams a shot at Austin.If Austin is there and the Rams want Austin,it would be sliding down 4 spots and moving up 20 for Miami.

why not just stay put, take eifert and then grab swope in round 2? use the rest of the draft on corner/passrush?

Austin at 6 would be stupid. He will be there at 12. Trade up means a tackle. Sorry to all those who want playmaker....guess we will have to do with Wallace, Hartline, Gibson, Keller, and Miller...oh yeah thats right...we dont need austin. Line is a weak spot. Needs to be addressed. Miami significantly upgraded the offense already...need to shore up the OL and D. Some of you are so ridiculous...this isn't madden!!!!!!:rolleyes2:

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Quick question...how many of you ACTUALLY know anything about Swope?lol Seems you all want him but from all I have seen he is not anything spectacular. Rather have at least 6 other WR before him.lol

Swope had a 68 rating by scouts inc....not sure that is worth a second rounder. So glad you guys are not the GM of the fins!:rolleyes:

Stay at 12. Draft Eifert. Let the Jesters draft Austin at 9 ... I love the kid, but 5'9ish 170ish scares the hell out of me.

Miami according to Salguero have agreement in place with Albert on a long term contract. Now read on Twitter that Miami is discussing a trade with Cleveland that includes Davone Bess. Can this mean a trade up for Austin?

nooooooooo maybe trade bk up for Eifert noway we trade bk up for Austin nooooooooo wayyy.

Back
Top Bottom